#1 Posted by Berabouman -
1. Is there any point to ranking mode besides the online leaderboards? Since you can beat Dad's score in Story Mode?
2. Speaking of Dad's scores, can you beat them on any difficulty? Since you get the same amount of points on each mode (I think) Easy would be the best for score hunting right?
3. Do you get anything for getting all the trophies, or it's just for achievement purposes?
4. You can play any music you want during each stage once you've beaten the game right? Is there any way to get the default music back? (or tell which is the default music?)
5. The game talks about "homing in" on enemies using the pom-poms...but I even after I've maxing my Homing Ability, I don't really see an increase in the distance of my Square attack. Am I doing something wrong? Is it talking about something else?
6. To get the Good Ending, do I need to rescue all classmates in one playthrough?
Whew, that's a bunch of stuff. Didn't want to clutter up the board with multiple topics, so, yeah, I wrote it all down here. :)
#2 Posted by CBrate -
3. No bonuses.
4. No way to go back to default music.
5. It's talking about something else. Pretty sure it improves autotargetting when hitting with pom-poms.
6. Nope. You can redo areas after getting the bad ending in order to get the good one.
To all the trolls out there, I have 179 users on my ignore list. Come at me. My list needs to grow...
The latest ignoree: stupid_newbie