An amazing game, with creative and good looking enviroments.

User Rating: 9.5 | LittleBigPlanet PS3
I rented this game with the expectation of it to be a so- and-so game. I had heard great reviews so i decided to give it a shot. As soon as i finished the first three levels, I was addicted. The game had great controls and gives you complete control over sackboy. For example you can move your body or head by simply tilting your controller. It is hard to ignore the great graphics; the detail is so fine you even notice the texture in the material., and the difficulty was just right I had to restart a couple of times but after that i beat it. I then realized that after the first three levels I could create a level. Once i created my first level(It wasn't that great) I checked out some other levels and some of those levels were even better than the story ones! The developers of this game really thought everything out. I ended up buying the game after I returned it. I, haven't beat the game completely yet. But am getting better at creating levels. The bottom line is this:

The game is endless hours of fun. The reason? There are hundreds of levels coming out each day, so it is impossible to play all of them.