LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game Related Games
A Sound of Thunder is based on the upcoming time-spanning motion picture.
- Release Date: Feb 1, 2005
The story mode is overly simplistic and tedious, but the bonus games are actually quite fun and engaging.
- Release Date: Oct 20, 2004
Based on the third episode of the Star Wars trilogy, Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith promises an authentic Jedi experience. The third-person action game follows Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi as they fight enemies, learn new skills, and pull off combo moves.
- Release Date: May 4, 2005
Eurocom Entertainment is currently in development for a game based on Robots, the upcoming animated feature.
- Release Date: Feb 24, 2005
A game based on the anime is in development for the Game Boy Advance.
- Release Date: Dec 2, 2003
There are some choice moments in Star Wars Trilogy: Apprentice of the Force, but they don't come up as often as they should in this short action game.
- Release Date: Sep 21, 2004
- Release Date: Mar 18, 2004
As the Power Rangers, you will have to fight to stop the plans of the mad scientist Mesagog who is trying to send the world back into the age of dinosaurs.
- Release Date: 2004
Link returns in an all-new Game Boy Advance adventure. When the sorcerer Vaati turns Princess Zelda to stone, the king of Hyrule sends Link on a quest that takes him to all-new locations.
- Release Date: Jan 10, 2005
There's some nostalgic gameplay here, but by and large GTA Advance just isn't much fun.
- Release Date: Oct 26, 2004
The GBA version of Artoon's ghost game will have more puzzle elements.
- Release Date: Jul 25, 2002
Arush is working on a game based on NBC's reality television series, Fear Factor.
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2004
Konami is developing a "exhilarating side-scrolling adventure" based on the popular Japanese manga and anime series.
- Release Date: Nov 9, 2004
The Polar Express is an action-adventure game that will allow you to interact with the intriguing characters found in the book and movie.
- Release Date: Nov 2, 2004
The Incredibles is worth playing if you think you'd enjoy a simple beat-'em-up starring your new favorite superhero family.
- Release Date: Oct 31, 2004
This Grand Theft Auto-inspired action game will feature 3D graphics and a wide variety of vehicles.
- Release Date: Nov 19, 2004
Disney is bringing the Lizzie McGuire series back to the GameBoy Advance.
- Release Date: Oct 18, 2004
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is an action game based on the Tim Burton film.
- Release Date: Jul 11, 2005
Tomb Raider: Legend follows the action-packed adventures of Lara Croft.
- Release Date: Nov 14, 2006
A Link to the Past is a cartridge that any Game Boy Advance owner can love.
- Release Date: Dec 3, 2002
Boktai would be a great game even if it didn't have a fancy solar sensor built right into the cartridge. That just serves to make it even more interesting.
- Release Date: Sep 16, 2003
Tomb Raider: The Prophecy delivers the full Tomb Raider experience with no compromises.
- Release Date: Nov 12, 2002
Bounty Hunter Jenosa Arma must investigate a virulent organism in a remote research lab, in this sci-fi action game.
- Release Date: Oct 31, 2006
Harry, Ron, and Hermione are back in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, a game based on J.K. Rowling's fourth book.
- Release Date: Nov 8, 2005
Fans of the Harry Potter books and films will enjoy the video game rendition of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.
- Release Date: Nov 14, 2002
- Player Reviews: 26
- Game Universe:
- LEGO Rock Raiders (PC, PS),
- LEGO Stunt Rally (GBC, PS, PC),
- LEGO Racers (PC, N64, PS, GBC),
- LEGO Racers 2 (PC, PS2, GBA),
- Drome Racers (PS2, PC, GBA, GC, XBOX),
- LEGO Soccer Mania (PS2, GBA, PC),
- Bionicle (PC, PS2, XBOX, GC, MAC),
- LEGO Star Wars (PS2, XBOX, PC, GBA, GC, MAC),
- Island Xtreme Stunts (PS2, GBA),
- LEGO Island 2: The Brickster's Revenge (GBA, GBC, PS, PC)
- Offline Modes:
- Number of Players:
Lego Star Wars Navigation