LEGO Star Wars Question
- Posted by sonicbubba
- on Apr 30, 2009 10:20 am GMT
Mystery door help?
Top Voted Answer
- Posted by mapman94
- on Aug 17, 2009 5:22 am GMT
actually you must complete the megakit by obtaining true Jedi Status in each level! inside of it, you will be playing as Storm Trooper & Darth Vader! it is filled with studs!
You need to collect all the minikits from every level. Inside the door is a short bonus level based on Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope.
I agree with mapman94's answer very much. You do need to obtain Jedi Status at every level to get the bonus level A New Hope.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
|Other||Canisters Location FAQ by camsta93||41K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by monkeydance994||28K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by Syonyx||358K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by KamiKaZe_ChiNo||106K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by timperius||63K|
|Boss FAQ||Boss FAQ by The_Enthusiast||20K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by Houjix82||253K|
- Player Reviews: 73
- Game Universe:
- LEGO Rock Raiders (PC, PS),
- LEGO Stunt Rally (GBC, PS, PC),
- LEGO Racers (PC, N64, PS, GBC),
- LEGO Racers 2 (PC, PS2, GBA),
- Drome Racers (PS2, PC, GBA, GC, XBOX),
- LEGO Soccer Mania (PS2, GBA, PC),
- Bionicle (PC, PS2, XBOX, GC, MAC),
- LEGO Star Wars (PS2, XBOX, PC, GBA, GC, MAC),
- Island Xtreme Stunts (PS2, GBA),
- LEGO Island 2: The Brickster's Revenge (GBA, GBC, PS, PC)
- Offline Modes:
- Number of Players:
LEGO Star Wars Navigation