LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars Question
- Posted by rboyd04
- on Aug 4, 2011 1:29 am GMT
What is the control scheme for this game?
- Posted by ladysman90
- on Aug 6, 2011 9:42 pm GMT
U need the nunchuck first of so u can move your guy.On the nunchuck C allows you to switch charectersb and Z is used as the force, to open bounty doors, to use c3p0 pannels, and use r2d2 pannels.A is to jump. B is to attack with ur guy.+ pauses the game, but - dosent do anything. 1 and 2 switch your guy in freeplay, and the d-pad(the 4 buttons on the top of the wii remote) moves the camera slitely.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by CyricZ||282K|
Hot Forum Topics
- Get fry cry 3 full version for pc free! 100% working!
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Ps3 US Dlc anyone have
- Need help with maridun ground assault missions
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Captain America
- Help make LEGO Sonic a reality!
- Silly Vehicles Unlock Tip
- Where am I?
- See All LEGO Star Wars III Forum Topics »
- Player Reviews: 2
- Game Universe:
- LEGO Rock Raiders (PC, PS),
- LEGO Stunt Rally (GBC, PS, PC),
- LEGO Racers (PC, N64, PS, GBC),
- LEGO Racers 2 (PC, PS2, GBA),
- Drome Racers (PS2, PC, GBA, GC, XBOX),
- LEGO Soccer Mania (PS2, GBA, PC),
- Bionicle (PC, PS2, XBOX, GC, MAC),
- LEGO Star Wars (PS2, XBOX, PC, GBA, GC, MAC),
- Island Xtreme Stunts (PS2, GBA),
- LEGO Island 2: The Brickster's Revenge (GBA, GBC, PS, PC)
LEGO Star Wars III Navigation