LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars Question
- Posted by ripper404
- on Mar 27, 2011 6:46 am GMT
How do we get rid of the 'force field' surrounding characters?
- Posted by hkoala
- on Apr 1, 2011 5:48 am GMT
There are three green & Yellow boxes that need to be either pushed or pulled into place. The first is on the upper right ledge. Relatively easy to get at. The second is under the right grate in front of Amadala. Force that open and then realign the box. The last, you need to jump over from the right ledge to the left ledge. First break the glass tubes with the force, jumping to them and all the way across. The last box is hidden in the wall. Use either the cable or the force to locate the box. You will need to return with a heavy trooper later to detonate the bomb, revealing a canistere.
When playing the LEGO games it is always a good idea to try to
break everything that looks like it can be broken. The Clone Trooper
is a Heavy right? I think there is a device in that room that can be used
by that trooper to blow something up on the walls. Or maybe if it is a normal
trooper then you could try using the X button to Sharpshoot at a target?
One of the fun things about these games is figuring out the puzzles.
If you still have trouble, please tell me exactly which mission, and act you are in.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
Hot Forum Topics
- Player Reviews: 1
- Game Universe:
- LEGO Rock Raiders (PC, PS),
- LEGO Stunt Rally (GBC, PS, PC),
- LEGO Racers (PC, N64, PS, GBC),
- LEGO Racers 2 (PC, PS2, GBA),
- Drome Racers (PS2, PC, GBA, GC, XBOX),
- LEGO Soccer Mania (PS2, GBA, PC),
- Bionicle (PC, PS2, XBOX, GC, MAC),
- LEGO Star Wars (PS2, XBOX, PC, GBA, GC, MAC),
- Island Xtreme Stunts (PS2, GBA),
- LEGO Island 2: The Brickster's Revenge (GBA, GBC, PS, PC)
LEGO Star Wars III Navigation