LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars Question
- Posted by Bakimono
- on Apr 11, 2011 2:34 am GMT
How do I open the cells in the detention block?
'Use the force". Using a Jedi is how I did it. You'll need to rotate your joystick starting at the bottom and go counter clock wise.
On a WII. Untill I got to the last 2 Separitist Ground Missions I could not open the last 2 cells. They contain the Separatists needed for these missions. I also found that using Robonino to open the last cell and brining a Jedi for the red brick quickens things.
Beat the Republic Assault on Naboo and Nute Gunray will appear in the 5th cell. After that you can use a Sith or a Jedi with dark force to spin the block counterclockwise.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by CyricZ||282K|
Hot Forum Topics
- Get fry cry 3 full version for pc free! 100% working!
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Ps3 US Dlc anyone have
- Need help with maridun ground assault missions
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Captain America
- Help make LEGO Sonic a reality!
- Silly Vehicles Unlock Tip
- Where am I?
- See All LEGO Star Wars III Forum Topics »
- Player Reviews: 2
- Game Universe:
- LEGO Rock Raiders (PC, PS),
- LEGO Stunt Rally (GBC, PS, PC),
- LEGO Racers (PC, N64, PS, GBC),
- LEGO Racers 2 (PC, PS2, GBA),
- Drome Racers (PS2, PC, GBA, GC, XBOX),
- LEGO Soccer Mania (PS2, GBA, PC),
- Bionicle (PC, PS2, XBOX, GC, MAC),
- LEGO Star Wars (PS2, XBOX, PC, GBA, GC, MAC),
- Island Xtreme Stunts (PS2, GBA),
- LEGO Island 2: The Brickster's Revenge (GBA, GBC, PS, PC)
LEGO Star Wars III Navigation