LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars Question
- Posted by superpinball
- on Apr 16, 2011 12:41 am GMT
Anyone has a save with a few missing minikit?
You cannot unlock trophies using another player's save file.
Are you sure?
You can choose from the menu with which save file to play at first, but it is always the PS3 I do not think there should be no problem ...... However I would try, before restarting the game from the ground .........
Yes, I'm sure. You can play the game using other people's saves, but you cannot unlock trophies under any circumstances.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by CyricZ||282K|
- Player Reviews: 6
- Game Universe:
- LEGO Rock Raiders (PC, PS),
- LEGO Stunt Rally (GBC, PS, PC),
- LEGO Racers (PC, N64, PS, GBC),
- LEGO Racers 2 (PC, PS2, GBA),
- Drome Racers (PS2, PC, GBA, GC, XBOX),
- LEGO Soccer Mania (PS2, GBA, PC),
- Bionicle (PC, PS2, XBOX, GC, MAC),
- LEGO Star Wars (PS2, XBOX, PC, GBA, GC, MAC),
- Island Xtreme Stunts (PS2, GBA),
- LEGO Island 2: The Brickster's Revenge (GBA, GBC, PS, PC)
LEGO Star Wars III Navigation