what characters do we still want in the game?

#1 Posted by zako11 (5 posts) -

i would like Sentry, Maestro, Captain Marvel, ronan the accuser, super skrull, Nova, ant man and ben reilly spider man (also kaine, and the alex ross spiderman but meh).

also it would be awesome if they did what you could do with star wars the original trilogy: if a lego batman 2 save is present then you can get characters from that game as well (original trilogy could do it with LSW: TVG) but i suppose there would be a tonne of licensing issues :( 

anyway what characters does everyone want?

#2 Posted by Silerthin_prath (8 posts) -
Hmm, well I would have to say I am excited to play as Stan Lee, which will be awesome, but I am pretty happy with the character line up so far, I think you might be in luck in terms of a cross over as I have heard that both marvel and DC are now owned by the same license, but considering there will be over 100 characters already, if they do give you the opportunity to bring back some DC characters it will probably only be the main characters such as batman and superman.
#3 Posted by Gorkface (145 posts) -

Omega red!!! :)

#4 Posted by Gorkface (145 posts) -

Hmm, well I would have to say I am excited to play as Stan Lee, which will be awesome, but I am pretty happy with the character line up so far, I think you might be in luck in terms of a cross over as I have heard that both marvel and DC are now owned by the same license, but considering there will be over 100 characters already, if they do give you the opportunity to bring back some DC characters it will probably only be the main characters such as batman and superman. Silerthin_prath

Don't forget Lego likes to pad it's roster with alternate outfits and call them different characters. I hope we have 100 actual different characters, not 40 characters with 60 alt costumes. 

#5 Posted by BARC_Trooper (38 posts) -

I just want to see Carnage(Cletus Kasady not the Ultimate Universe version), Toxin(Patrick Mulligan not the Eddie Brock version), and A-Bomb(Rick Jones). Also, just for the fun of it, I would like to see Deathstroke from the DC universe, just so that Deadpool has a bit of gun-and-sword compitition and has another Wade to fight with.

#7 Posted by BARC_Trooper (38 posts) -

Don't forget Lego likes to pad it's roster with alternate outfits and call them different characters. I hope we have 100 actual different characters, not 40 characters with 60 alt costumes. 

Gorkface
I know what you mean. I mean, in LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga, most of the Episode 1-3 Jedi characters had the exact same animations(fight and all) as Obi-Wan(Padawan, Jedi Master, and Episode III) did. I really hope that isn't the case for this game. Especially with the Bigfigs because I don't want to see Rhino and Juggernaut doing the exact same animations with the only differences being appearance and voice.
#8 Posted by Gorkface (145 posts) -

[QUOTE="Gorkface"]

BARC_Trooper

I know what you mean. I mean, in LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga, most of the Episode 1-3 Jedi characters had the exact same animations(fight and all) as Obi-Wan(Padawan, Jedi Master, and Episode III) did. I really hope that isn't the case for this game. Especially with the Bigfigs because I don't want to see Rhino and Juggernaut doing the exact same animations with the only differences being appearance and voice.

Good news! Looks like the huge character roster is mostly different characters with their own powers and feel! Awesome.

#9 Posted by BARC_Trooper (38 posts) -

Good news! Looks like the huge character roster is mostly different characters with their own powers and feel! Awesome.

Gorkface
I sure hope that is the case.
#10 Posted by BARC_Trooper (38 posts) -
Hmm, well I would have to say I am excited to play as Stan Lee, which will be awesome, but I am pretty happy with the character line up so far, I think you might be in luck in terms of a cross over as I have heard that both marvel and DC are now owned by the same license, but considering there will be over 100 characters already, if they do give you the opportunity to bring back some DC characters it will probably only be the main characters such as batman and superman. Silerthin_prath
I think that if they put, even just one, DC character in the game it should be Slade Wilson "Deathstroke". Just so Deadpool can have some kind of rival in the game besides himself.
#11 Posted by Gorkface (145 posts) -

I think that if they put, even just one, DC character in the game it should be Slade Wilson "Deathstroke". Just so Deadpool can have some kind of rival in the game besides himself.

True. Don't forget Bullseye.

Jeez I forgot I'd love to see Havok in the game. (comic Havok not X-men First Class pink energy hula-hoop Havok.)

#12 Posted by blackpantherjcd (1 posts) -
I want to see Black Panther, man it would be AWESOME with his little gold Beast (or Sabretooth) claws!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#13 Posted by cmats4020 (0 posts) -
I really want to see the Imperfects make a return. Their game was awful, but the comic series was phenomenal!
#14 Posted by Onafets87 (171 posts) -

I'm already happy to see Iron man in the game, but after peeking at the images posted here and seeing that the Punisher is likely to appear in the game, I'm waiting for the Black Panther and Valkyrie to show up!

#15 Edited by Gorkface (145 posts) -

Nightcrawler and Omega Red didn't make the cut. I'd like to see them in a future DLC