LEGO Island 2: The Brickster's Revenge Related Games
An addictive, well-rounded game that is balanced, challenging, and, most of all, fun to play.
- Release Date: Dec 31, 1997
All in all, it's a welcome surprise.
- Release Date: Oct 1, 1998
Tenchu 2 is an excellent sequel in that it provides better graphics and sound, more levels and characters, superior enemy AI, and a host of other improvements over the first title.
- Release Date: Aug 7, 2000
Tenchu excels in every way that counts.
- Release Date: Aug 31, 1998
MediEvil II feels as though it contains all the features that Sony Cambridge wanted to fit into the original game but didn't have time to include. They're wonderfully original and fun, but unfortunately the perspective problems make certain points far more difficult than they should be and keep this very good game from being great.
- Release Date: Apr 30, 2000
The graphics, gameplay, and humor make a unique mix that results in a truly fresh title.
- Release Date: Jul 31, 1997
- Release Date: March 1997
- Release Date: July 2002
In Harry Potter's second PlayStation adventure you must attempt to win the Hogwarts house cup for Gryffindor.
- Release Date: Nov 14, 2002
Is America really ready for the world's first noodle Western?
- Release Date: Sep 30, 1999
- Release Date: Mar 11, 2003
- Release Date: Aug 30, 1996
- Release Date: Feb 25, 1999
- Release Date: Apr 13, 2000
Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare borrows heavily from the Resident Evil series, complete with all of the trappings involved in this style of game.
- Release Date: Jun 18, 2001
Dino Crisis 2 avoids the stereotypes of the genre and delivers one of the most refreshing takes on the third-person action shooter to date.
- Release Date: Sep 29, 2000
Fear Effect 2: Retro Helix is a game that successfully blends the action, survival-horror, and role-playing genres into a single outstanding product.
- Release Date: Feb 21, 2001
Tomb Raider Chronicles is a worthy enough "sequel" to the original and can deliver an adequate number of thrills, though nothing unique or surprising.
- Release Date: 2000
You are Snake, a government agent on a mission to regain control of a secret nuclear weapons base from terrorist hands.
- Release Date: Oct 21, 1998
The game would have scored higher if it had come packed with the original game, but without it, it must simply be judged as an optional expansion pack for Metal Gear fans who crave a little more of that stealth action.
- Release Date: Sep 30, 1999
Konami's first entry in the horror genre - while not quite up to the mark of Capcom's Resident Evil 2 - is a great beginning.
- Release Date: Jan 31, 1999
If you're armed with weapons and a strong disrespect for authority, you might just want to take that Body Count song to heart and become a cop killer.
- Release Date: Jun 30, 1998
Resident Evil 2 is one of the most entertaining games I've ever played.
- Release Date: Jan 21, 1998
Even though the gameplay is largely the same as in the previous GTA, it's still a lot of fun.
- Release Date: Oct 25, 1999
Unlike other series that offer incremental "improvements," the RE lineup continues to refine an already excellent premise.
- Release Date: Nov 11, 1999
- Player Reviews: 4
- Game Universe:
- LEGO Rock Raiders (PC, PS),
- LEGO Stunt Rally (GBC, PS, PC),
- LEGO Racers (PC, N64, PS, GBC),
- LEGO Racers 2 (PC, PS2, GBA),
- Drome Racers (PS2, PC, GBA, GC, XBOX),
- LEGO Soccer Mania (PS2, GBA, PC),
- Bionicle (PC, PS2, XBOX, GC, MAC),
- LEGO Star Wars (PS2, XBOX, PC, GBA, GC, MAC),
- Island Xtreme Stunts (PS2, GBA),
- LEGO Island 2: The Brickster's Revenge (GBA, GBC, PS, PC)
- Number of Players:
Lego Island 2 Navigation