LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7: Review

User Rating: 8.5 | LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 X360
I wont go into too much detail about this game considering its a LEGO game and its the same as every other LEGO game. This time its the final moments of the Harry Potter saga. Taking cue from the movies based off of the books, this is a highly enjoyable game in which children as well as adults can play. The mechanics are the same as every other LEGO game, which isn't a bad thing, there just isn't anything new.
Whats really a shining feature in this game is the humor. Like every LEGO game, this one has that same cute element to it. If you are tired of the same humor this really isn't for you then. There is one really noticeable flaw I thought was irritating about the game, it was the camera angles. When you are casting magic on certain items in the environment and moving them into certain places its hard to tell where you are moving the object to. I ran into this quite a bit and I found it frustrating.
There is a lot of items to collect in this game, like house crests, character tokens, gold bricks. This adds the ability to play more. I found myself 100% the game and the achievements, its that fun.
LEGO Harry Potter is a fun game, and a game anyone can enjoy.