lego batman 2 dc superheroes level 8

#1 Posted by speedylin (2 posts) -
ive been playing on pc ive got to level 8 destination metropolis i get in to the ship and i cant go any further . those of you that play this will know that when you get on the ship theres a craft inside and the pilot is supposed to get inside and shoot me then batman then pulls the front off the craft the trouble is that the pilot doesnt get in the craft he just stands there waving his fist . when i approached the craft a y appears but when i press it nothing happens im using an xbox 360 controller for windows cos i cant use play using my keyboard cos have trouble using m fingers due to pain please can you help i brought a second copy but its the same
#2 Posted by vadimberg (1 posts) -
If you are Bruce Wayne in the bat cave how to come out and continue the game. Any help/tips will be appreciated Vadimberg
#3 Edited by gagamore (6 posts) -

@speedylin said:
ive been playing on pc ive got to level 8 destination metropolis i get in to the ship and i cant go any further . those of you that play this will know that when you get on the ship theres a craft inside and the pilot is supposed to get inside and shoot me then batman then pulls the front off the craft the trouble is that the pilot doesnt get in the craft he just stands there waving his fist . when i approached the craft a y appears but when i press it nothing happens im using an xbox 360 controller for windows cos i cant use play using my keyboard cos have trouble using m fingers due to pain please can you help i brought a second copy but its the same

Same problem (in my iMac)! Did anyone fix it? How can I continue the game? Thank you.