At 95% and the Rest of the gold bricks wont show up...

#1 Posted by Hazama_91 (25 posts) -

even with the gold brick finder on ...help?

#2 Posted by The-Apostle (12193 posts) -
We need more info. How many gold bricks do you need? Have you tried scanning the map? Have you completed everything there is to complete in the free play levels (minikits, CIPs, True Heroes)? What about the bonus level?
#3 Posted by RussellGorall (31 posts) -
Are there also bricks awarded for unlocking all characters and getting red bricks? There may be an actual guide for what you need out there. I don't know, I am crazy early in the game.
#4 Posted by Hazama_91 (25 posts) -

More Info sure well I have 20 More gold Bricks to find and they wont show up like a glitch or something and I have done everything with the bonus level and etc. Like I said I am at 95% completion and the last 20 I need are scattered around gotham and The gold brick finder doesnt even sense them its like they dont exist .

#5 Posted by The-Apostle (12193 posts) -

More Info sure well I have 20 More gold Bricks to find and they wont show up like a glitch or something and I have done everything with the bonus level and etc. Like I said I am at 95% completion and the last 20 I need are scattered around gotham and The gold brick finder doesnt even sense them its like they dont exist .

Hazama_91

Try scanning all over the map looking for yellow dots. It could just be that you're too far away. Or maybe they're in the water/air? In that case, you get those ones from races.

Are there also bricks awarded for unlocking all characters and getting red bricks? There may be an actual guide for what you need out there. I don't know, I am crazy early in the game. RussellGorall
No, you don't get them for getting red bricks or characters.

EDIT: But you DO get them for rescuing CIPs. However, you can locate them with the gold brick detector, which got annoying.

#6 Posted by arcangelgold (120 posts) -
Keep in mind there is one gold brick awarded for finding all minikits, and finding all of the citizens in peril in each level and also one gold brick for beating the bonus level.