Legends of cryptids invite id

#1 Posted by Kliier (23 posts) -
Yo add my ID its kliier it gives u a rare dragon and 10k coins great deal
#2 Posted by Kliier (23 posts) -
Download legends of cryptids then add my ID kliier and get 10k coins and get a rare dragon so add my ID kliier
#3 Posted by Yahoomail (27 posts) -
FREE Rare Cards & 10000 Coins to start you off in Legend of Cryptids! Start Legend of Cryptids the game will ask for Invite Friend ID: or reference code: please enter my name: Tiberiank
#4 Posted by Keepn19g (2 posts) -
Use my friend referral on Legend of Cryptids and you will get 10,000 in coins and a Rare dragon after tutorial. Use my name MainManTris in the "Invite ID Box" Thanks Much
#5 Posted by thejackDavy (14 posts) -
Please add in the Invite ID kingDragon
#6 Posted by Arash_Ne (1 posts) -
Hi guys, Use my invitation ID and beside you helping me and you getting a rare card I also Give you a rare card from my own collection. just after making the account and using my id send me a message and I'll gift you a rare card of my own. ID: TheGodOfWar Cheers,
#7 Posted by GuruShug (2 posts) -
used you as the invite id thanks mate ill add you in game too
#8 Posted by GuruShug (2 posts) -
use my invite id: GuruShug and get 10k free coins and a rare card
#9 Posted by Orion851 (3 posts) -
use my invite id: Orion85 and get 10k free coins and a rare card ;)
#10 Posted by XxfreakoutxX (3 posts) -
Add me please! xXxfreakXxX < just copy that name and you'll receive a rare dragon and 10k or 100k (sorry I'm not sure) Thanks
#11 Posted by XxfreakoutxX (3 posts) -
It's 10k guise ;) and if you I'd invite me ill throw in a mighty baby dragon :)
#12 Posted by Bl00dRage (1 posts) -
My ID is Bl00dRage and you get a free dragon card and 10,000 coins
#13 Posted by XxfreakoutxX (3 posts) -
Hey Guise! Invite me with this name> xXxfreakXxX You will recieve a rare dragon and 10,000 coins! Thanks!
#14 Posted by DtalkMoo (2 posts) -
Using ID: Tiberiank as referral or invited ID, U will get UR card and coins
#15 Posted by arrssenne (1 posts) -
Please use my id (ios player) arrssenne
#17 Posted by Starwolffe (1 posts) -
When downloading the app use my Id please Id: Starwolffe You get $10 worth of free content and a limited edition Awesome rare card. You can also join me. I am over level 100 and yes I am a girl :) Join me! Starwolffe is the name
#18 Posted by chuwy750 (2 posts) -
MM ID: chuwy75 Want a powerfull ally and a special rare card plus 10000 coins? Enter my ID "chuwy75" when asked for referral chuwy75
#19 Posted by chuwy750 (2 posts) -
chuwy75 Want a powerfull ally and a special rare card plus 10000 coins? Enter my ID "chuwy75" when asked for referral chuwy75
#20 Posted by markofran (1 posts) -
When you install, enter my name. Markofran and make sure you use the capital M, it has to be exact. you will get a free card and coins!! Also if you add me I will donate a strong rare for your collection.
#21 Posted by mikechan1234 (0 posts) -
Android: Enter my id: [ kaming26 ] to receive a powerful card & 10,000 coins at the beginning of game!