[NA]Cheapest ELO boosting and Coaching up to Diamond 5!

#1 Posted by SpudSpear (1 posts) -
Hi, my name is Dennis and I am a Diamond Jungle Main. I have experience in boosting several accounts from all tiers. ELO boosting takes time but I assure you my service is the cheapest, fastest and one of the most efficient. Add my Skype: SpudSpear for more information How fast is my service? Well I can finish single divisions in less than a day! As well as ELO boosting, I also offer coaching for roles in the Jungle, Mid and ADC Pricing: - Price may vary if lp gain is significantly lower than normal - Price can change depending on the LP you are at - I ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL - Payment must be sent first before service starts! Bronze Bronze 5 to 4 - $18 Bronze 4 to 3- $18 Bronze 3 to 2- $18 Bronze 2 to 1- $18 Bronze 1 Silver 5- $28 Silver Silver 5 to 4 - $25 Silver 4 to 3- $25 Silver 3 to 2- $25 Silver 2 to 1- $25 Silver 1 Gold 5- $40 Gold Gold 5 to 4 - $40 Gold 4 to 3- $40 Gold 3 to 2- $40 Gold 2 to 1- $40 Gold 1 Platinum 5- $60 Platinum Platinum 5 to 4 - $65 Platinum 4 to 3- $65 Platinum 3 to 2- $70 Platinum 2 to 1- $70 Platinum 1 to Diamond 5 - $90

Duo Queue I will Duo Q with you on an account close to your current ELO. Flat rate of $7/game regardless of win or loss. Coaching service/pricing: I offer coaching for Jungle, Mid and ADC players! Rates are $15/hour (Discounts applied if purchasing more than 2 hours) How does coaching work? Replay analysis Duo Queue Mechanics explanation Role explanation Add my Skype: SpudSpear for more information Proof of rank  Sample Match History:
#2 Posted by SpudSpear (1 posts) -
bump
#3 Posted by SpudSpear (1 posts) -
bumparoo
#4 Posted by SpudSpear (1 posts) -
Bump!
#5 Posted by SpudSpear (1 posts) -
Have more boosters now!
#6 Posted by SpudSpear (1 posts) -
Bump.
#7 Posted by SpudSpear (1 posts) -
Bump.