You''ve got to admit, Gamespot wouldn't have given this game a 9.0 if it wasn't a rockstar game. and it's repetitive

User Rating: 8 | L.A. Noire PS3
This game is a good game.

A lot of you might disagree with this review but you've got it admit, it's repetitive (not boring, but might be sometimes). If you don't agree with this, then you just love repetitive stuff. The only thing that saves the game is the hd face motion thingy and the action parts. That's why I'm giving this an 8.

This game would have been better and extremely awesome if there was more action and able to roam around with your gun and look at for crime (instead of just driving around and waiting to respond to dispatches.

1. The graphics: There's nothing special about the graphics (well except for the facial expression graphics) I was so disappointed with the graphics and framerate. Seems like these gameplay videos decieved me once again. I'm not saying it's bad, but i wasn't expecting it to be worse than i expected. Well i put on the LED motion option on my tv and the graphics and the framerate then became good. So that's why i enjoy the game now. If you've got a normal plasma or lcd tv (even if it's full hd) , the graphics will look normal. Red dead redemption graphics and framerate is better.

2. Gameplay: I didn't like the fact that there was more investigation than action. but that won't really matter to most of you gamers. Gameplay is good generally.

The environment is just stunning, the people in the environment too.

and the thing i don' t like about this game, it's too repetitive. get to the crime scene, find clues, interview the suspect, find more clues, interview the suspect, find the criminal (some cases had a bit of shooting, which is good) and that's it. That's how all the cases are.

It's a good game, but like I said before, it would have been better if it had more actions. That's actually my major problem with the game. so much potential, don't know why rockstar took this direction