Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Is this an orphaned program?

#1 Posted by eddiemarion (2 posts) -
When is the release coming out to unlock the game level so I can get over level 40 ? 38 Studios and Big Huge Games Shutting Down Further reports indicate that it's not just Big Huge Games that's shutting down but all of 38 Studios. An anonymous source formerly employed at 38 I was in hopes there would be a release coming out to unlock the game level so I can get over level 40 I am using a PS3 if big huge games is out who will take up the game and create more add on and patches for it? I really like the game I hate to see it end. So PLEASE! HELP! Could EA gain the rights to game program and maybe have someone to continue with it? So it could live on? I have only had the game since it was released.It has been such a short time. I really enjoy playing the game but it does have a few minor issues that needs correcting. Such as fast travel, chest that cannot be found .Doors you cannot find keys for ,Treasure chest you cannot find keys for, and updates to allow you to unlock your XP meter, I am still trying to find lost Kollossae Artifacts. but if there is no one at the company that made the game who do we look to for help? Maybe if there was a way to download from somewhere to give us a unlock code, most developers has a back door. So they can change the perimeters on Ps3 .
#2 Posted by JimB (290 posts) -

In the PC edition the artifact is in the southern passage on a pedestal in front of s large idol with blue eyes. Pick up the artifact and a dialog will begin with the idol that will open the passageway to continue on in the DLC.

#3 Posted by JimB (290 posts) -

I know a number of the KOA developers are now working for a new game developer in Maryland. I hope they can continue the game and un lock the levels past level forty. There are a number of legal issues as the state of Rhode Island owns the game.

#4 Posted by eddiemarion (2 posts) -
There was suppose to be a Reckoning 2 coming out later this fall or early spring. but no one Knows what is going to happen I asked EA , they gave me a link to Steam. I checked with 38 Studio and big huge games on Facebook left post ,no reply as of yet. So I have not been able to find out anything yet. Just got the game when it came out for PS3. First of this year. 38 Studios and Big Huge Games Shutting Down Further reports indicate that it's not just Big Huge Games that's shutting down but all of 38 Studios. An anonymous source formerly employed at 38 maybe they will be someone to making a good mod to unlock the game level so I can get over level 40 and can fill my skills slots in my soccery,finnesse,and might. Change the diffilcullity to easy, or as hard as I would like. And anything else anyone could think of. Make it for all platforms so no one would be left out. Because there will be no updates as it stands. Maybe someone with good programing skills will take on this mission to keep Amallur alive.
#5 Posted by Talus057 (358 posts) -

the state of Rhode Island owns the game.JimB

wait, what? o.0

better question; why the heck would anyone live and develop a game in Rhode Island? 0.o

Make it for all platformseddiemarion

Yeah because what we really need is another rushed ported game with terrible gameplay and a thousand +1 bugs and glitches like literally every other port ever released on multiple consoles.

I have the perfect solution that could have nullified 38 Studio's "economic downturn"

1. Leave Rhode Island.

2. Don't take out a $1.125 million dollar loan you can't pay back in the future.

The administration started using the company as a credit card and they went kerplunk.

Surprise, Surprise, Surprise. *rolleyes*

If only I had a 5 dollar bill for every person that ever used a loan or mortgage as a credit card to buy or pay for things they can't afford ... my landlord did it 7 times and lost 7 houses. Welcome to America. LOL