should I get this game?

#1 Posted by onlykafei (131 posts) -

I tried the demo, but I had no idea whats going on.... Im guessing this is a series that continues, I just want to clarify since Ive never played it, and well... I dont have a ps2 so Im not about to go buy it just to play. Is it like FF where the stories different each game? the demo could be a little later in the game

#2 Posted by shadowysea07 (9489 posts) -

I tried the demo, but I had no idea whats going on.... Im guessing this is a series that continues, I just want to clarify since Ive never played it, and well... I dont have a ps2 so Im not about to go buy it just to play. Is it like FF where the stories different each game? the demo could be a little later in the game

onlykafei
no kh is a series of sequels and prequels. they are all interconnected but arguably most of them aren't even worth bothering with. Story wise anything you would need to know you can find a summary on the internet for. besides kh2 and bbs the others aren't worth going to the lengths it will take to play them anyway. especially since they have 1 game on practically every system. gba, ps2, ds, 3ds, psp. coded and days are filler and bbs really just makes adds questions than answers.
#3 Posted by samclockwise (187 posts) -

If you play the others then yes. If you don't mind some reading to get caught up then sure but if not then no.