No offense to the DS Gamers who are lucky to get new Kingdom Hearts games but...

#1 Posted by Nerdystylez (33 posts) -

No offense to the DS Gamers who are lucky to get new Kingdom Hearts games but...When will they ever make another one on console systems. I kinda don't think it's fair, but thats just me talking. But the last time I played Kingdom Hearts was when I was Jr highschool......now Im in college lol. I ownned most game consoles, and the last hand held I bought was a psp even though I'm considering a ps vita for long trips, but the fact of the matter is that square enix forgot about the console players who played 1, and 2 back on the ps2 days. Now theres other great games out there that made me kinda forget about the series but it still makes me mad when I think about it, lol. And now that PlayStation® All-Stars Battle Royale is comming out I even think Sora or Riku should be part of that game but then again, if Kingdom Hearts havn't been on a console since 2006 maybe, what are the chances of them making an appearance on that game?? Anyways I just want to get your oppinions.