how to get weapons with a value over 300 without buying or fusing

#1 Posted by gavinlee999 (8 posts) -
what is an easy way to get weapons with a value over 300 without buying or fusing to get them?
#2 Posted by King_of_Cats (49 posts) -
Post game treasure hunt spoilers:[spoiler] Easiest way, assuming you don't already have any decent weapons for 9.0, is to collect every Claw for the Hades Treasure Hunt; row 8, column 12. (don't need one of each at the same time, just having had each of them at some point) Reward is a set of brawler claws with a reeeeally nice +8 overall defense, +4 speed, and +1 stamina. The important thing being it's a really easy way to grab a +8 overall defense, so yeah, either run 9.0 missions with the reward claws or fuse the overall defense onto something else to get some stars. [/spoiler]
#3 Posted by OmegaShenron333 (5 posts) -
that is hard to say because every body has their own answer to this question and heck all of them could just very well be right but what did it for me was completing all the chapters and the boss fighting mode after ch.25 and I went through all the chapters again @ intensity 9.0 like palutena said the greater the risk the bigger the reward or something like that so good luck to ya
#4 Posted by gamerbassist95 (1 posts) -
"intensity 9.0 like palutena said the greater the risk the bigger the reward" i think they higher the intensity on higher chapters means its more likely to get more powerful weapons. This doesnt doesnt always mean u will get more powerful weapons when doing higher intensities its just more likely. Earlier i tried chp 20 at 9.0 I died once but in the end i got two weapons well over 300 (burst blade-328 and drill arm-315) and one more an angel bow at 294. But I did THE SAME chapter before and beat it at 9.0 but got weaker weapons still kinda powerful but under 300
#5 Posted by keiferj0415 (12 posts) -
I just play a lot of online multiplayer. So far I have gotten a Samurai Blade 304 and a Silver Bow 305. Also I was playing with my friend online for over an hour just the two of us and he got a Burst Blade somewhere around 325. Hope this helps!
#6 Posted by CactusJack13 (14 posts) -
king of cats thanx. this will be very helpful!
#7 Posted by rWaters_ (2 posts) -
i'm not a good player, but i have 4 weapons 300+. my best is a cutter palm 323... =p i get 3 of them in the boss battle... in the normal... i too damn bad .-. ps: someone tells me wheres the "Clear all chapters on intensity 9.0", i will use a feather...