Amazing graphics and super fun!

User Rating: 9.5 | Just Cause 2 PC
As sand-box PC games go, this game really raises the bar. The beauty of the environments are just breathtaking. I had not purchased this game when it 1st came out, due the fact that I didn't have the right pc to run it. After getting a nice unit this year I decided to give it a try. I'm so glad I did. There have been many reviews already in the past 2 years, so I really don't need to get into too much detail, or make this long winded. Let me tell you what I like the most about this game. Flying. Yes flying. Not just with planes or a parachute, or free falling, but flying with mods. I'm sure everyone has seen the various YouTube videos, and have probably even installed this mod yourself. It's just pure fun, adds to the chaos, and allows you to explore the massive map so much faster. Of course, this is not for everyone. And yes, I do enjoy the normal aspects of the game. For those of you that share my joy of flying, you will not find a better character experience, since the GTA series superman mods (which this game's version puts to shame). Back to the graphics: sheer loveliness. Buy this game.