This is one of the best open-world games. It is expansive, fun and at times, surprising. Definitely worth the $$$.

User Rating: 9.5 | Just Cause 2 PC
I stumbled upon this game when reading an XBOX 360 magazine and I was intrigued by the prospect of open-world and the ability to do what you want. I investigated the game before I actually brought it and by the time, I read about it, I knew I had to have this game. Despite the few lag/frame/voicing issues, it does not take away the true nature of Just Cause 2, utter complete chaos.

+ Explosions, explosions, explosions, explosions. They are incredibly realistic and the minute they erupt, you can feel the sound waves and at times, hear them. A wide variety.
+ Open world: The world of Panau is huge. And I mean HUGE. There are deserts, beaches, snow, jungles, cities, villages, military complexes to explore and collect.
+ Play-ability: I've been playing this game for over 40 hours and I have just breached the half-way point. Because of the open-world, it allows for a lot of things to do and accomplish and destroy
+ Variety: You can approach missions by any means. Dropping from the sky, flying a helicopter into a base, crashing a 747 into a petrol station. It can be done. Think of something and do it. 97% will be accomplished in this game.
+ Rico: Although the animations are not the best, he is a hilarious character to play.
- : The plot is beyond ridiculous but it is not the main focus here.

Just Cause 2 is a must, must, must buy. It is addicting, fun and rewarding. You get your money's worth and you will spend weeks if not a year playing and completing this game. Its funny, exciting and 100% of the time, explosive. :D