- Posted by lemmingwarrior
- on Apr 4, 2012 6:45 am GMT
Where can I find dessert flower?
It's somewhere on the right side at least.
I usually go straight ahead and release the first and second rays/dolphins/what-have-you and then I turn to the right for the symbol and after that I go in the direction of the mountain again for the next symbol. I think this is when I usually run into the flower. It's not straight on the path from there to the next stop, but rather to one side (I'd guess a bit to the left but I'm really not sure). If you haven't gotten an answer by the time I do my next journey I'll give a more detailed description. :)
Okay, so, on my next Journey now and there are no better replies than mine so I'll guide myself through it and write down how I walk to get there.
1. Straight ahead to the first cloth creature
2. Straight ahead to the second group of cloth creatures
3. Straight to the south-east (assuming mountain is north) for a symbol and a cloth creature
4. Head straight for the mountain (roughly north-north-west), there are stones in the sand laid out for direction, and you'll find the flower in a sand valley
5. Keep aiming for the mountain and you'll get to a glyph wall
6. Keep going towards the mountain (roughly north-north-east) and you'll find the second symbol
7. Follow the ridge straight to the west for cloth creatures and the third symbol
8. Go straight south and you'll find the last (I think) of the cloth creatures as well as a glyph wall
9. Head straight towards the mountain, climb the tower and at the top to the left of the meditation stone (the platform the platform with the stone is on) you'll find the last symbol
There, a complete walkthrough to that level. :)
^Provide more info about where at you are speaking of
Use the map in ScrawlKnight's walkthrough.
Walkthroughs & FAQs