Need help please. Have the damage but lack the survivabilty to do lvl 2 limited

#1 Posted by aseptic (9 posts) -
So I have some good cards (not excellent) and my damage output seems good, but although I can almost beat some of the limited questlines on lvl 2 difficulty, i always die too soon. Especially on the quests that have no hearts and the cool down is way too long to wait (19) rounds for Thors and (9) rounds for Jotun's. How do i stay alive long enough to defeat "spade J" lancelot quest? http://s205.beta.photobucket.com/user/pgrimlock/media/photo1_zps89656134.png.html
#2 Posted by Ario_ID_320577 (515 posts) -

U just need a good healder as leader, for example, My jotunn++ leader skill recovers 300%RCR around , which means each single round I recover 2100 HP. Same as Ciquapa and Cervo, thats why they are very precious cards.

#3 Posted by animearth1 (7 posts) -
I've been having a bit of a problem on Spade J II as well. With lightning reduction, the boss does about 7k dmg per 2 rounds, which is far more than the 2100HP heal that you can get from Jotunn++ (7k-4.2k=2.8k HP loss per 2 rounds). I don't have a 300 or 500% heal card nor a 60% hp reduction card myself, so I can only rely on a follower card for heals. Any way to beat it still?
#4 Posted by Ario_ID_320577 (515 posts) -

Sorry at this moment im really tired to reply:

2rounds deals 7388. I should tell u that my Jotunn++ is the best healer among all players in this English Server. So u are holding the best healer with damage reduction but still fail at lvl II o.O? How could others beat lvl three then its much tougher and damage is 15000 per 3 round XD

And skill lvl is max, 5 rounds to cast, usually u could make at least 5-8 hearts and use them 3 or 4 each time. U really should have no problem deal with it. I remember first time when I am doing Lahir level III, it deals 3500 damage per round, and I could only heal 900 hp, but I just never die with rarity 4 Jotunn+ and skill lvl is 1, 9 rounds to cast.

Man the problem is not about having cursed atk, no strong atk power in team. Its about how to survive. And in this case its really easy to do it.

#5 Posted by Ario_ID_320577 (515 posts) -

Remember to save hearts from time to time. By the way, its actually fully recover ur HP per 5 round with some extra hearts. I really dont think there is anyway u could die unless ur HP is in a very low lvl (just around 8000). Any rarity 6 card could boost ur HP dramatically :) or some card u noted ealier in ur posts.

#6 Posted by animearth1 (7 posts) -
I never tried your jotunn++. I currently only have friend with ciguapa and cervo, which means no hearts to heal with. I'd like to friendlist you and borrow such a nice card :).
#7 Posted by Ario_ID_320577 (515 posts) -

Aw sorry coz only Jotunn++ heals 2100   :D . Cervo heals around 1500 and Ciquapa heals 1400 max

But anyway quests without heart should always have Jotunn+ in  team or Jotunn++ as leader 

Forgive me to being so aggressive :3

U could friend me in game and that should help

#8 Posted by animearth1 (7 posts) -
I am sooooooooooo amazed! Jotunn++ is so good it makes me want to make love with it and have its babies <3 Thanks for adding me! :D
#9 Posted by Eardrum73 (186 posts) -

Remember to save hearts from time to time. By the way, its actually fully recover ur HP per 5 round with some extra hearts. I really dont think there is anyway u could die unless ur HP is in a very low lvl (just around 8000). Any rarity 6 card could boost ur HP dramatically :) or some card u noted ealier in ur posts.

Ario_ID_320577
My hp is around 8000. Is that too low for Tier 2 lancelot? I can get pass everyone except for the round 9 with the 3 thors! I can't heal fast enough even with Garuda (damage reduction) as an ally. I have Jotunn ++ that currently heals 1800hp. Am I lacking in HP or damage?
#10 Posted by Ario_ID_320577 (515 posts) -

With damage reduction it still deals 7.3k damage per 2 round. Which means u have to make sure ur HP is always full at final stage. If u get 11k hp u have more room to make mistakes and easier to pass final stage. U could throw ur skills on stage 9, and take a while to get the boss down