hello forum friends i am right on the verge of deciding to go buy this game tonite at my local 24/7 meijer store but i have a few burning questions that i hope you all can help in answering :
1. how are the graphics and environments ? in the gameplay vids ive seen the graphics and environments both look great but according to pretty much all the reviews ive seen they have been called 'average' and/or bland
2. reviews have complained about excessive cutscenes breaking up the gameplay . is this done in a bad way ala jarring you out of the moment and flow of the game or done in a good way ala max payne 3 ?
3. reviews have complained about gravity gameplay being wonky and hit or miss . is this true or just another case of reviewers not taking the time to get a better feel for the mechanic and being down on the game because they couldnt master the gameplay on their 1st attempt ?
4. if you wanted to could you actually play the game throughout as a typical 3rd person shooter if you dont care for the gravity gameplay ?
5. how long is the campaign and do you spend alot of time on underground levels ( i hope not because while i dont mind an occasional underground level here and there im a true fan of outdoor in the open levels
thanks in advance for the help guys !