How I can play in screen split?

#1 Posted by Mylesys (3 posts) -
Hi Well, I have buy this game thinking that I could play it whit my girlfriend. In the description of this game written in this page say. But, I can't, I don't know how to play in screen split. There is some way to do that or this is just a single game?
#2 Posted by XYorX (1634 posts) -

Sorry to say, but split screen is not supported with Inversion. I wanted to check this out for myself and my girlfriend too, but unfortunately many different sites say it's not split-screen co-op, just through XBOX Live.

#3 Posted by Mylesys (3 posts) -

Sorry to say, but split screen is not supported with Inversion. I wanted to check this out for myself and my girlfriend too, but unfortunately many different sites say it's not split-screen co-op, just through XBOX Live.

XYorX
The only way to play this game in screen split is the version of XBOX? You are saying that?
#4 Posted by Mylesys (3 posts) -
Look http://www.co-optimus.com/game/1432/playstation-3/inversion.html Core Features Local Co-Op Not Supported Co-Op Extras Co-Op Campaign Drop In/Drop Out Splitscreen I can't understand!
#5 Posted by your_evil_twin (9 posts) -

I think that website made a mistake. It doesn't have split screen as far as I'm aware.

Many people thought it would, and some websites listed the game as having split-screen/local co-op ages ago, but the developers of the game never claimed it would have split screen. Only way to do co-op is over the internet with someone else that has the game.

#6 Posted by Solamon (198 posts) -

No, there is no split-screen offered in this game. The confusion (acording to Co-Optimus) is that split-screen support was confirmed via press release numerous times over. Even up to a couple months before the game came out the company that produced Inversion was claiming it would have split-screen. Then, of course, we all buy the game to discover that the sole reason many of us purchased it was missing.