Interstellar Marines IS BACK!!!!

#1 Posted by radcrab123 (40 posts) -

INTERSTELLAR MARINE IS BACK!!!!!after 7 years its back u can now play the multiplayer on steam also now the devs are doing livestreams on twitch which are also pre-alpha key giveaways which will get u to play the game on steam for free remember its only pre-alpha but THE GAME IS ALIVE!!!!!

heres the specs that i got from talking from one of the Executives of the game

Game:Interstellar Marines

Developed by: Zero Point Software (Indie Company)

Engine: Unity 4

Genre:FPS, Action, Horror(he told me the game has horror elements) simulator

Game Systems: PC (he told me if the PC Version is sucsessful the game would be ported to next gen consoles like the PS4 And Xbox One)

Story: Its the brink of the 22nd Century, Man has found a unexhaustable resource known as Zero Point Energy. Using this resource, Mankind has began space exploration and colonization though they have made first contact with a unknown species. to defend humanity you have been enlisted into Project IM to stop the threat and save humanity.

(BTW the aliens sofar are these giant creepy Land Sharks that walk around and eat people look up Enemies in Interstellar Marines on google images and u will see them)

Link to website: www.interstellarmarines.com

Support the game! buy it on steam for 15$ Upgrade it to Spearhead edition For 25$

Go on website and buy the game for 15$ buy Interstellar Marines Spearhead Edition for 40$

(spearhead edition gives u the soundtrack, digital art. and a extra steam key for u to give to a friend to play the game for free and alsoU GET UR NAME IN THE CREDITS!)

Get A support Medal with the game for 5$ to get exta features

BTW the modes so far on the game are 4vs 4 multiplayer 

Remember u have to have Steam to play the game

FORTHELOVEOFTHEGAME

Zero Point Software

#2 Posted by radcrab123 (40 posts) -

INTERSTELLAR MARINE IS BACK!!!!!after 7 years its back u can now play the multiplayer on steam also now the devs are doing livestreams on twitch which are also pre-alpha key giveaways which will get u to play the game on steam for free remember its only pre-alpha but THE GAME IS ALIVE!!!!!

heres the specs that i got from talking from talking with one of the Executives of the game

Game:Interstellar Marines

Developed by: Zero Point Software (Indie Company)

Engine: Unity 4

Genre:FPS, Action, Horror(he told me the game has horror elements) simulator

Game Systems: PC (he told me if the PC Version is sucsessful the game would be ported to next gen consoles like the PS4 And Xbox One)

Story: Its the brink of the 22nd Century, Man has found a unexhaustable resource known as Zero Point Energy. Using this resource, Mankind has began space exploration and colonization though they have made first contact with a unknown species. to defend humanity you have been enlisted into Project IM to stop the threat and save humanity.

(BTW the aliens sofar are these giant creepy Land Sharks that walk around and eat people look up Enemies in Interstellar Marines on google images and u will see them)

Link to website: www.interstellarmarines.com

Support the game! buy it on steam for 15$ Upgrade it to Spearhead edition For 25$

Go on website and buy the game for 15$ buy Interstellar Marines Spearhead Edition for 40$

(spearhead edition gives u the soundtrack, digital art. and a extra steam key for u to give to a friend to play the game for free and alsoU GET UR NAME IN THE CREDITS!)

Get A support Medal with the game for 5$ to get exta features

BTW the modes so far on the game are 4vs 4 multiplayer 

Remember u have to have Steam to play the game

FORTHELOVEOFTHEGAME

Zero Point Software

radcrab123