Will Injustice show Character/Costume Damage?

#1 Posted by bleeds_crimson (2 posts) -

I've looked for this in the various videos around, but cannot officially confirm if Injustice will actually show character/costume damage (e.g. like in Mortal Kombat).  This will be a BIG let down if it doesn't.  Can anyone cofirm or deny this?

Thanks!

BC

#2 Posted by Shabo883 (116 posts) -

I've looked for this in the various videos around, but cannot officially confirm if Injustice will actually show character/costume damage (e.g. like in Mortal Kombat).  This will be a BIG let down if it doesn't.  Can anyone cofirm or deny this?

Thanks!

BC

bleeds_crimson
check out jaeroar videos on youtube his latest one shows how he broke down the video and showed character damage, its not like mk9 where in mk9 you see bones, this you see cuts and brusies. if you look at the new bane gameplay, bane tubes are coming out after taking damage from batman. so to answer your question, yes it will show damage.
#3 Posted by bleeds_crimson (2 posts) -

That is certainly good news.  Thanks so much for the reply!

BC

#4 Posted by Gelugon_baat (19480 posts) -

check out jaeroar videos on youtube...Shabo883

A better source is IGN's article last June, where Greg Miller purportedly said that Ed Boon told him that there will be "damage" on characters, though the exact source is not well clarified, and neither were the "damage" elaborated on.

I haven't come across any of JaeRoar's videos that explicitly point out damage on characters, and if there are any, Shabo883 could have done better by providing links. Also, JaeRoar's videos typically include a lot of shameless gushing for Injustice: Gods Among Us, though this is probably understandable as the dude is a typically ardent fan of a game that isn't even out yet.

Also, Shabo883 did not tell you that JaeRoar's videos are second-hand information; they are his commentaries on officially released videos. They also include more than a little speculation, though this is typical for such a fan.

#5 Posted by Shabo883 (116 posts) -

BC

bleeds_crimson
Don't listen to that guy, he told me he have mental issues, look closely at any gameplay footage or look at jae roar breakdown the last trailer in which he paused at a certain point to see the damage. Geyilogson doesn't know what he is talking about, he contradict himself in his own reply. You don't need an official announcement to know, just look and see for your own eyes.
#6 Posted by Shabo883 (116 posts) -

BC

bleeds_crimson
btw at 8:53 you can see character damage on jae roar videos, like I said don't listen to that digimon person. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAOHm_snd9c
#7 Posted by Gelugon_baat (19480 posts) -

btw at 8:53 you can see character damage on jae roar videos, like I said don't listen to that digimon person. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAOHm_snd9cShabo883

JaeRoar's talking about the level/stage that is being shown in that moment of the video and you, Shabo883, jibber about costume damage. I shouldn't be surprised though, as you don't pay attention to people when they are saying anything - you just see what you want to see after all.

Should I remind you that what is being shown at 8:53 is a still-shot too? It is not actual video/animations of Green Arrow's costume being damaged, which would have made your claim more convincing. Moreover, a few seconds earlier, it is shown that the damage to his costume is already there.

Give stronger proof, Shabo883. You may well be seeing things that you want to see and claiming that they are real.

P.S. Also, telling lies about me isn't going to stop me from second-guessing your shaky, far-from-solid "proof", Shabo883.

#8 Posted by InstantKlassick (1126 posts) -

[QUOTE="Shabo883"]btw at 8:53 you can see character damage on jae roar videos, like I said don't listen to that digimon person. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAOHm_snd9cGelugon_baat

JaeRoar's talking about the level/stage that is being shown in that moment of the video and you, Shabo883, jibber about costume damage. I shouldn't be surprised though, as you don't pay attention to people when they are saying anything - you just see what you want to see after all.

Should I remind you that what is being shown at 8:53 is a still-shot too? It is not actual video/animations of Green Arrow's costume being damaged, which would have made your claim more convincing. Moreover, a few seconds earlier, it is shown that the damage to his costume is already there.

Give stronger proof, Shabo883. You may well be seeing things that you want to see and claiming that they are real.

P.S. Also, telling lies about me isn't going to stop me from second-guessing your shaky, far-from-solid "proof", Shabo883.

Well spoken; point and match! :lol:

#9 Posted by ZZoMBiE13 (22911 posts) -

Played the demo. Characters definitely show damage. Lex gave my Wonder Woman a nasty cut across her collar bone in one match. 

#10 Posted by Gelugon_baat (19480 posts) -

Well spoken; point and match! :lol:InstantKlassick

I would say "thank you" if I know that you are being sincere and not having an existing issue against Shabo883. ;)