what could lex luthors moveset be

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by wisemanswrath (2 posts) -
any ideas
#2 Posted by jmpenn04 (175 posts) -

It would probably be something similar to his MKvsDCU moveset. He would need his battlesuit to be a physical match for the other heroes and villians. Presumably we could expect missile attacks, rocket boots, things like that.

#3 Posted by NinpoRix (11 posts) -
My ninja I hope to God that this isnt the same as Mk Vs Dc! A freaking foot rocket??? That's as lame as a Harem Jutsu my ninja! Ninja Art -> Jubaku Satsu <-
#5 Posted by Gelugon_baat (19480 posts) -

You should ask people to stop referring to earlier Midway games without adding epithets, Shabo883.

#6 Posted by Shabo883 (116 posts) -

You should ask people to stop referring to earlier Midway games without adding epithets, Shabo883.

Gelugon_baat
You need to get a life, sounding like a British dictionary gets u no where bro lol
#7 Posted by Gelugon_baat (19480 posts) -

You need to get a life ...Shabo883

Look who's talking, you who can't put up with people that refute you without losing civility.

#8 Posted by Shabo883 (116 posts) -

[QUOTE="Shabo883"]You need to get a life ...Gelugon_baat

Look who's talking, you who can't put up with people that refute you without losing civility.

U do know people don't talk that in the real world, do u watch old Sherlock Holmes movies or something?
#9 Posted by Gelugon_baat (19480 posts) -

U do know people don't talk that in the real world, do u watch old Sherlock Holmes movies or something? Shabo883

You are the one with a problematic perspective on the "real world", Shabo883. Also, you are lazy at typing.

#10 Posted by Shabo883 (116 posts) -

[QUOTE="Shabo883"]U do know people don't talk that in the real world, do u watch old Sherlock Holmes movies or something? Gelugon_baat

You are the one with a problematic perspective on the "real world", Shabo883. Also, you are lazy at typing.

You make no sense? Lazy at typing? Your a failure at typing, keep typing pages of useless reviews of dead video games, and still u have no following. Gamespot won't hire you, your a failure
#11 Posted by Gelugon_baat (19480 posts) -

You make no sense? Lazy at typing? Your a failure at typing, keep typing pages of useless reviews of dead video games, and still u have no following. Gamespot won't hire you, your a failure Shabo883

That comeback would be effective if I do not already have a job and do not have any intention of being involved in the games industry further than beyond being a consumer.

#12 Posted by Shabo883 (116 posts) -

[QUOTE="Shabo883"][QUOTE="Gelugon_baat"]You make no sense? Lazy at typing? Your a failure at typing, keep typing pages of useless reviews of dead video games, and still u have no following. Gamespot won't hire you, your a failure Gelugon_baat

That comeback would be effective if I do not already have a job and do not have any intention of being involved in the games industry further than beyond being a consumer.

That's my point, just because you have a job doesn't mean that it is an ideal job you want, it's obvious you want to get paid to review games and talk about them. I'm pretty sure you would quit your job if GameStop offered you a position making more than what u make, or keep both but the fact is that it won't happen. It will never happen, why? Because you like personality, your like a robot. And if you do have a personality it reeks. You lack in self control, get mad at people who disagree with you and say meaningless replies like " like wise " etc .
#13 Posted by Gelugon_baat (19480 posts) -

That's my point, just because you have a job doesn't mean that it is an ideal job you want, it's obvious you want to get paid to review games and talk about them. I'm pretty sure you would quit your job if GameStop offered you a position making more than what u make, or keep both but the fact is that it won't happen.Shabo883

You just make that up to feel good about yourself for assuming that I am the way that you think I am.

Because you like personality, your like a robot.You

So says the person who keeps poking at me.

You lack in self control, get mad at people who disagree with you and say meaningless replies like " like wise " etc . You

You have no sense of irony if you can't realize that you are describing yourself.

#14 Posted by Shabo883 (116 posts) -

[QUOTE="Shabo883"]That's my point, just because you have a job doesn't mean that it is an ideal job you want, it's obvious you want to get paid to review games and talk about them. I'm pretty sure you would quit your job if GameStop offered you a position making more than what u make, or keep both but the fact is that it won't happen.Gelugon_baat

You just make that up to feel good about yourself for assuming that I am the way that you think I am.

Because you like personality, your like a robot.You

So says the person who keeps poking at me.

You lack in self control, get mad at people who disagree with you and say meaningless replies like " like wise " etc . You

You have no sense of irony if you can't realize that you are describing yourself.

I never say like wise, and give half as replies for the sake of just making a reply, you can't even see the difference, when you have nothing to say, you always say, come from, like wise, how ironic, etc... Making pointless replies, Im breaking you down. And so do other people. And I'm not making up anything, you never denied it, and why would I lie to make myself feel better? It's clear that u have issues and more than one person have stated this, you are a only child, no social life, and try desperately to seek approval of others. That's a fact, but you fail because you have serious issues, I could careless about how someone especially strangers feel about me, because I have a huge family that love and care about me, that's the only satisfaction I need. Plus I have real friends, something u wish u had
#15 Posted by Gelugon_baat (19480 posts) -

I never say like wise, and give half as replies for the sake of just making a reply, you can't even see the difference, when you have nothing to say, you always say, come from, like wise, how ironic, etc... Making pointless replies, Im breaking you down. And so do other people. And I'm not making up anything, you never denied it, and why would I lie to make myself feel better? It's clear that u have issues and more than one person have stated this, you are a only child, no social life, and try desperately to seek approval of others. That's a fact, but you fail because you have serious issues, I could careless about how someone especially strangers feel about me, because I have a huge family that love and care about me, that's the only satisfaction I need. Plus I have real friends, something u wish u had Shabo883

I have the impression that you love making terrible assumptions about others that you dislike. You should know that this won't make just about anyone you despise go away.

#16 Posted by Shabo883 (116 posts) -

[QUOTE="Shabo883"]I never say like wise, and give half as replies for the sake of just making a reply, you can't even see the difference, when you have nothing to say, you always say, come from, like wise, how ironic, etc... Making pointless replies, Im breaking you down. And so do other people. And I'm not making up anything, you never denied it, and why would I lie to make myself feel better? It's clear that u have issues and more than one person have stated this, you are a only child, no social life, and try desperately to seek approval of others. That's a fact, but you fail because you have serious issues, I could careless about how someone especially strangers feel about me, because I have a huge family that love and care about me, that's the only satisfaction I need. Plus I have real friends, something u wish u had Gelugon_baat

I have the impression that you love making terrible assumptions about others that you dislike. You should know that this won't make just about anyone you despise go away.

I'm not trying to make you go away, I'm trying to get you to understand your own life, in which u never disagreed with. Do u have friends outside the Internet? Do you have other siblings? Do u have a social life? If so, give names and state how u have a social life, disprove what I'm saying. If you give another half as reply without acknowledging what I'm saying its proof how much of a sad life u have
#17 Posted by Gelugon_baat (19480 posts) -

I'm not trying to make you go away, I'm trying to get you to understand your own life, in which u never disagreed with. Do u have friends outside the Internet? Do you have other siblings? Do u have a social life? If so, give names and state how u have a social life, disprove what I'm saying. If you give another half as reply without acknowledging what I'm saying its proof how much of a sad life u haveShabo883

Versus you who have the tendency to just outright flame people whom you disagree with and your tendency to assume terrible things about others, I am a much better person than you are.

#18 Posted by Shabo883 (116 posts) -

[QUOTE="Shabo883"]I'm not trying to make you go away, I'm trying to get you to understand your own life, in which u never disagreed with. Do u have friends outside the Internet? Do you have other siblings? Do u have a social life? If so, give names and state how u have a social life, disprove what I'm saying. If you give another half as reply without acknowledging what I'm saying its proof how much of a sad life u haveGelugon_baat

Versus you who have the tendency to just outright flame people whom you disagree with and your tendency to assume terrible things about others, I am a much better person than you are.

Thanks for proving my point, you have no friends or family, I'm pretty sure your own dad hates u
#19 Posted by Gelugon_baat (19480 posts) -

Thanks for proving my point, you have no friends or family... Shabo883

Well, if there's anything proven, it's that you are narcisstic enough to think that whatever others say "proves" your "point". Also, you are still assuming terrible things about others; that's quite an awful habit.

#20 Posted by Shabo883 (116 posts) -

[QUOTE="Shabo883"]Thanks for proving my point, you have no friends or family... Gelugon_baat

Well, if there's anything proven, it's that you are narcisstic enough to think that whatever others say "proves" your "point". Also, you are still assuming terrible things about others; that's quite an awful habit.

Are u that stupid, I clearly said thanks for proving my point to u, not anyone else
#21 Posted by Gelugon_baat (19480 posts) -

Are u that stupid, I clearly said thanks for proving my point to u, not anyone elseShabo883

I am not stupid, and I will still say that you are a narcissist.

#22 Posted by Shabo883 (116 posts) -

[QUOTE="Shabo883"]Are u that stupid, I clearly said thanks for proving my point to u, not anyone elseGelugon_baat

I am not stupid, and I will still say that you are a narcissist.

Ok stupid
#23 Posted by Gelugon_baat (19480 posts) -

Oh, that's quite a predictable comeback, Shabo883.

#24 Posted by Shabo883 (116 posts) -

Oh, that's quite a predictable comeback, Shabo883.

Gelugon_baat
Why because u know your stupid?
#25 Posted by Gelugon_baat (19480 posts) -

Heh, how repetitive of you, Shabo883.

#26 Posted by Shabo883 (116 posts) -

Heh, how repetitive of you, Shabo883.

Gelugon_baat
Yup stupid