Need help to unlock on my iOS

#1 Posted by Cirre777 (2 posts) -
Been grinding on this game for days! Ive unlocked a bunch of things on my behalf but I do not have a counsel to help get the other stuff. I've used a wbid already and got like some random stuff like just one bronze booster and the prison superman. Can someone who has gotten far in the system version of this game please help me? I need my batman beyond arkham Harley still. Please let me know soon.
#2 Posted by PoptartOG3 (2 posts) -
I can help u unlock every skin in the console unlockables ex: batman beyond, Arkham harley, knighfall bane, the secret reward, and all the wallpapers; if u can get me the new 52 batman and superman skin. I'll just need ur WBID account and re-unlock everything on my phone.
#3 Posted by ALazyTree (1 posts) -
can u log in to your IOS with my WBID please? I want the Batman Beyond Skin and the Superman Prison Skin. Thank you very much mega_benny@sympatico.ca Beg4Mercy
#4 Posted by psexton12 (4 posts) -
I have ios version, would like to link with a console account for prison superman, anyone let me please? It would be greatly appreciated
#6 Posted by 01962003 (5 posts) -
[QUOTE="ALazyTree"]can u log in to your IOS with my WBID please? I want the Batman Beyond Skin and the Superman Prison Skin. Thank you very much mega_benny@sympatico.ca Beg4Mercy

I have done it.
#7 Posted by shiijei12 (1 posts) -
HI please help me also to unlock batman beyond for my iOS username : chrisjsegundo@gmail.com password: a987654321 Thank you very much :D
#8 Posted by Nmillard12 (1 posts) -
I need help unlocking console. Would someone help me. Login is Nathanielmilesmillard@gmail.com jellied1
#9 Posted by token714 (2 posts) -
I have completed the iOS version, thus I have every console bonus unlocked except for the "Superman Portrait" (that requires 30 log-ins [once per day], so that takes time). I want everything on iOS to be unlocked, but mainly looking for Arkham Harley, Batman Beyond, Knightfall Bane, Prison Superman, and New 52 Flash. login: breoncp90@aol.com code: superman1
#10 Posted by Kagerou_Beat (3 posts) -
Yeah, can someone help em with the costumes as well? WBID: fayyadbuharie@ymail.com Code: alphaomega321
#12 Posted by dylanismad (1 posts) -
can you get me the batman beyond, arkham harley and knightfall bane for ios? kyukoliver@yahoo.co.uk Crazy666 (needs capital ;)) thanks
#13 Posted by EgeBerk (0 posts) -
Hi there, I am currently playing the ios version of injustice and would really appreciate it if someone could link with my account for the bonus content.I would be really apprechiated.(I play on iPad.)I've been searching for a full unlocked account for hours but couldn't found yet.This account also has all the console unlocks including the hidden reward.I need the ios unlocks badly. Email:egeberk98@hotmail.com Password:heytbe01 Thanks for the help.
#14 Posted by Sparkix2nz (0 posts) -
can u get me batman beyond and ill apreciate it if u do message me back if u can plz
#15 Posted by Sparkix2nz (0 posts) -
I can help u unlock every skin in the console unlockables ex: batman beyond, Arkham harley, knighfall bane, the secret reward, and all the wallpapers; if u can get me the new 52 batman and superman skin. I'll just need ur WBID account and re-unlock everything on my phone.PoptartOG3
can u get me bat man beyond on ios
#16 Posted by Sparkix2nz (0 posts) -
send me an email at sparkix@live.com for my wbid for batman beyond on ios
#17 Posted by batman3451 (3 posts) -
i need to unlock batman beyond for ios. ive unlocked batman beyond, arkam harley and nightfall bane for console
#18 Posted by strooke (0 posts) -
Please help me.I too need batman beyond My WBid is bsbasim4@gmail.com Pass bhuytrfv5
#19 Posted by metalkidz (0 posts) -

Hi

I 'm really appreciated if someone help me unlock stuffs for my iOS version, please pm me to get my WBID and password

Thank you very much!

#20 Posted by mattleexd (0 posts) -
Hello everyone I have all the console unlocks (backgrounds, batman, arkham harley) however i don't have the console version. I am almost finished with the IOS game and I will appreciate it if someone is wiling to trade with me using their WBID account with all the unlocks for the ios version. Please let me know and reply me in this forum or to my email: matthewleeloktin@gmail.com Appreciate it.
#21 Posted by tota77 (0 posts) -
need help to unlock my ios jail superman id tctay77@gmail.com pw ttc881221 thanks a lot in advance
#22 Posted by jacamoore (0 posts) -
Playing on IPAD and need a console player with unlocks jacamoore@gmail.com ninanina1 Thank you in advance for the kind soul willing to help.
#23 Posted by Kungfool111 (0 posts) -
If anyone is able to do my account as we'll for ios unlocks that u get from playing console it would be nice. Username: kungfool111@yahoo.com Pass: sharkfin1
#24 Posted by thedirtydirty (0 posts) -
Is anyone still helping iOS users? I don't have the console game, but could use some unlock help on the app. My WBID login info is hooveri@goldmail.etsu.edu red456 Thanks kindly out there.
#25 Posted by thedirtydirty (0 posts) -
Is anyone still helping iOS users? I don't have the console game, but could use some unlock help on the app. My WBID login info is hooveri@goldmail.etsu.edu red456 Thanks kindly out there.
#26 Edited by Achilleus_Bertos (6 posts) -