met all transitions challenge help!!

#1 Posted by skoonts310 (1 posts) -
i want to complete this challenge can someone help ill return the favor psn: skoonts_310 message me
#2 Posted by ScottyB_Enigma (1 posts) -
I sent you an invite. I too need help completing it.
#3 Posted by jcb231 (81 posts) -

What is the challenge? Just to do all the transitions? That's easy. What's the twist?

#5 Posted by jcb231 (81 posts) -
[QUOTE="jcb231"]

What is the challenge? Just to do all the transitions? That's easy. What's the twist?

Travis888
You've gotta do it against an opponent online which is pretty tough when everyone is jumping around the whole match or spamming Deathstroke shots the whole time. I need help w/ this challenge for the 360 if anyone else on here would like to help or receive help. XBL: Tee 8

Player matches would be the way to go, I guess. Just make sure you only agree to opponents you think you can beat, and hope you luck out on stage selection to get them all.
#6 Posted by Awsbaws (1 posts) -
Im looking For someone to help me with this challenge as well I'll do the same for them of course Xbox / gamer tag : awsbaws
#7 Posted by auron9280 (1 posts) -
If you still need help I also need it, gt/ Auron928
#8 Posted by superrone (1 posts) -
Looking for someone to do this on ps3 with. Message me: Superrone
#9 Posted by piercev3 (1 posts) -
Transitions meaning level transitions where you knock the other player THROUGH the wall into another portion of the board? and you have to do this on ALL levels? I would like to create a private match with someone and attempt this. Anybody need it too?
#10 Posted by AdnanMerheb (1 posts) -
I am in if u are still online
#11 Posted by Cirre777 (2 posts) -
Do you have injustice on a system that you can help me unlock things on my iOS?
#13 Posted by majntensei (2 posts) -
anyone tryna help I could use it...PSN Dark_Eros91
#14 Posted by entex3 (2 posts) -
I could use some help as well. Would help you too. PSN Entex_x3
#15 Posted by Anferkn33 (1 posts) -
I need this as well, PS3 (GT) D353rt_Rat29. Add me, need survivor online too. Ill help in return. Thanks!
#16 Posted by Matos292 (1 posts) -
Hey can someone help me out with this challenge on psn. My gamer tag is DeNtrlPreditor just message me to add you. I will gladly return the favor if needed. Thanks to anybody that can help.
#17 Posted by tomasVibrada (1 posts) -
I need iOS and trophy help in injustice (ps3). my psn name is; djkamakaze. Please and thank you.
#18 Posted by DarkAdam29 (1 posts) -
I would really like some help with this, and girl power. My gamer tag is DarkAdam29 on the Xbox
#19 Posted by vGreex (1 posts) -
Message me on Xbox: "v Greex"
#20 Posted by Jcdenton648 (1 posts) -
I could use some help too will also return the favor Xbl: viperstrike7
#21 Posted by zeth_LP (1 posts) -
I could use the help message me on xbox live gamertag: zeth LP
#22 Posted by mickeyfrank111 (1 posts) -
I'll help you out gt: mickey frank111
#23 Posted by russiansnail (1 posts) -
if any1 wants help hmu gt: A Russian Snail
#24 Posted by MizturWright (3 posts) -
I'll help you out, if you help me out. If you still need help that is, or if you just want to help me. I'm sure it won't take long. Send me an invite in Xbox live. My gamer tag is Miztur Wright. Thank you
#25 Posted by scorzero (24 posts) -

i did all the stage transitions challenge, and after i won it said i unlocked him but after i went into my iphone i still didnt got him.... 

what can i do?

#26 Posted by willre00 (1 posts) -
I need help. My gamer tag is willre00 messege me
#27 Posted by cashlock09 (1 posts) -
Can anyone help me out with the met all transitions challenge and girl power challenge so I can unlock batman beyond and Arkham Harley on ios? My ps3 name is cashlock09 add me if you can help please and thank you!
#28 Posted by Kipcator (3 posts) -
If anyone want to do this on playstation my name is Kipcator. Call me.
#29 Posted by Kipcator (3 posts) -
You still up for it? Send me a mail: johan.kaaber@gmail.com We both do it :)
#30 Posted by Kipcator (3 posts) -
Are your services for Playstation :) ?
#31 Posted by batman3451 (3 posts) -
if you've completed the challenge can you log on to my ios i want batman beyond email:josephlamkl@yahoo.co.uk password:joseph123
#32 Posted by thicknezz (0 posts) -
I'll, help but in return I ask the same favour. My psn is IMMA_KARAN
#33 Posted by jmp3sk (0 posts) -
I can help you, If you help me =) My PSN jmp3sk I'm from Mexico and maybe we have different time zone, now are 13:40 hrs You can tell me what time is there and at what time we can see us online, are you agree?
#34 Posted by randyamcgrew (-1 posts) -
To view gameguide videos for Injustice: Gods Among Us, you can visit http://www.dotki.tv
#35 Posted by Kungfool111 (0 posts) -
If anyone is still doing this challenge mesh me on Xbox Live. SweepingConch70
#36 Posted by Kungfool111 (0 posts) -
If anyone is still doing this challenge mesh me on Xbox Live. SweepingConch70