EVO Worthy?

#1 Posted by wombatprophet (3 posts) -
I feel like the game has a chance to be EVO worthy but the stage mechanics might ruin its chances. I feel like the 'items' on the stages make the game a little less professional to the tournament people. I think they are fun and a cool idea but I don't think the evo players will think so. Also the transitions between the levels of each stage could use work. If they made it more like the extra zones in tekken where you can combo after throwing someone through a wall or down a floor then they would be useful but seeing as it is basically a restart I don't see why they are useful in a fight and why anyone would really do them. Any ideas?
#2 Posted by Shabo883 (116 posts) -

Yes it's Eco ready and was also annouced that you can toggle or turn off the extra stage perks. Please do research 

#3 Posted by Gelugon_baat (19480 posts) -

Yes it's Eco ready and was also annouced that you can toggle or turn off the extra stage perks. Please do research 

Shabo883

Where's your own research then, Shabo883?

#4 Posted by Shabo883 (116 posts) -

[QUOTE="Shabo883"]

Gelugon_baat

Where's your own research then, Shabo883?

Look how pointless that was to say, wtf are you talking about? It makes no sense what so ever. Where is my own research? Wtf
#5 Posted by Gelugon_baat (19480 posts) -

Look how pointless that was to say, wtf are you talking about? It makes no sense what so ever. Where is my own research? Wtf Shabo883

I still don't see you citing your own sources. If you are going to tell others to "do research", you should be citing your own knowledge yourself. Otherwise, you are little more than a blowhard.

#6 Posted by Shabo883 (116 posts) -

[QUOTE="Shabo883"]Look how pointless that was to say, wtf are you talking about? It makes no sense what so ever. Where is my own research? Wtf Gelugon_baat

I still don't see you citing your own sources. If you are going to tell others to "do research", you should be citing your own knowledge yourself. Otherwise, you are little more than a blowhard.

This isn't English class and I don't have to cite anything, you really live outside of society dude. If he is ill informed and I'm telling him that there is info that suggest otherwise of what he is saying or confirming what he wants its his job to do research. I'm not doing his job for him, seriously you have no life. Get some friends and get a social life, I'm one second away from getting you banned
#7 Posted by Gelugon_baat (19480 posts) -

This isn't English class and I don't have to cite anything, you really live outside of society dude. If he is ill informed and I'm telling him that there is info that suggest otherwise of what he is saying or confirming what he wants its his job to do research. I'm not doing his job for him, seriously you have no life. Get some friends and get a social life, I'm one second away from getting you banned Shabo883

Go ahead and ban me then - you who suffered two moderations in the past few days.

If you can't, then in addition to being an egotistical person, you are full of bluster - which would be a typical additional trait.

#8 Posted by Shabo883 (116 posts) -

[QUOTE="Shabo883"]This isn't English class and I don't have to cite anything, you really live outside of society dude. If he is ill informed and I'm telling him that there is info that suggest otherwise of what he is saying or confirming what he wants its his job to do research. I'm not doing his job for him, seriously you have no life. Get some friends and get a social life, I'm one second away from getting you banned Gelugon_baat

Go ahead and ban me then - you who suffered two moderations in the past few days.

If you can't, then in addition to being an egotistical person, you are full of bluster - which would be a typical additional trait.

What are u talking about? Bluster? You can't even talk trash, u must of had serious home schooling, and no friends. U have symptoms of abuse, it's showing now.
#9 Posted by Gelugon_baat (19480 posts) -

What are u talking about? Bluster? You can't even talk trash, u must of had serious home schooling, and no friends. U have symptoms of abuse, it's showing now. Shabo883

You should be looking at a mirror when you wrote that.

Also, you have a rather short memory if you are wondering aloud why I am saying that you are full of bluster, you who threaten to have me banned when you can't - you, who are two steps towards the Banhammer, I remind you.

#10 Posted by Shabo883 (116 posts) -

[QUOTE="Shabo883"]What are u talking about? Bluster? You can't even talk trash, u must of had serious home schooling, and no friends. U have symptoms of abuse, it's showing now. Gelugon_baat

You should be looking at a mirror when you wrote that.

Also, you have a rather short memory if you are wondering aloud why I am saying that you are full of bluster, you who threaten to have me banned when you can't - you, who are two steps towards the Banhammer, I remind you.

Ok let's see if I can't get you banned, since I can't. And another typical response, " look into the mirror " god your so lame
#11 Posted by Gelugon_baat (19480 posts) -

Ok let's see if I can't get you banned, since I can't. And another typical response, " look into the mirror " god your so lameShabo883

So says the person with such a comeback - though I am not surprised.

Also, who are you trying to fool with your threat of banning, you who don't even read the stickies of forum boards, such as the one in the Moderation Clarification Board and got yourself moderated for doing something prohibited by said stickies?

#12 Posted by Shabo883 (116 posts) -

[QUOTE="Shabo883"]Ok let's see if I can't get you banned, since I can't. And another typical response, " look into the mirror " god your so lameGelugon_baat

So says the person with such a comeback - though I am not surprised.

Also, who are you trying to fool with your threat of banning, you who don't even read the stickies of forum boards, such as the one in the Moderation Clarification Board and got yourself moderated for doing something prohibited by said stickies?

Wtf are u talking about, speak with some type of sense. Hey I have a question, what sport did u play in high school?
#13 Posted by Gelugon_baat (19480 posts) -

Wtf are u talking about, speak with some type of sense. Hey I have a question, what sport did u play in high school?Shabo883

You berate others for not speaking sense and then go off-topic. You don't have any sense of irony.

#14 Posted by Shabo883 (116 posts) -

[QUOTE="Shabo883"] Wtf are u talking about, speak with some type of sense. Hey I have a question, what sport did u play in high school?Gelugon_baat

You berate others for not speaking sense and then go off-topic. You don't have any sense of irony.

People still say irony, and it's called asking a question, the sense is relevant. As long as you understand what I'm saying it makes sense, I didnt understand nothing you was talking about, a message board? It's almost as if you literally never go outside to have relations with people outside of your computer. I asked if you played any sports for a reason, to see if you understand the concept of getting along with others means. So have u played a sport in high school or done any extra curricular activities after soon or during?
#15 Posted by Gelugon_baat (19480 posts) -

Shabo883, now you are going from being off-topic to ranting. It's not a surprise to me that you are doing this, but you may want to realize this.

#17 Posted by Gelugon_baat (19480 posts) -

No, I won't answer that, Shabo883.

#18 Posted by Shabo883 (116 posts) -

No, I won't answer that, Shabo883.

Gelugon_baat
Why? It's a simple yes or no