Any news about Hawkman

#1 Posted by bernhawk (1 posts) -
Ed boon tweeted that hawkman is not going to be in the game. But i don't know if this is a joke because of the midway thing in the comic or is he serious!
#2 Posted by BigT232 (102 posts) -

I'm hoping he gets in.  Hawkman has always seemed like a brawler to me, so I see him as a perfect match for this game.

#3 Posted by Heroscott (224 posts) -

Flying around, bashing with a Mace, Spear or Shield....he would be exciting to see.....

#4 Posted by DNOMYTE (2675 posts) -
Hawkman rules he should be considered for at least DLC
#5 Posted by mj23007 (32 posts) -

They always give us the charecters we dont really want. Make the roster full of the ones most people do! Please let us play as Doomsday, Darkseid, aquaman, Martian Manhunter, hawkman, aquaman,captain marvel,sinestro,Supermancyborg...You know...the freakin Justice League!!! So sick of lex luthor, catwomen,harely quin etc..... What a waste of roster space!!!!

#6 Posted by Shabo883 (116 posts) -

They always give us the charecters we dont really want. Make the roster full of the ones most people do! Please let us play as Doomsday, Darkseid, aquaman, Martian Manhunter, hawkman, aquaman,captain marvel,sinestro,Supermancyborg...You know...the freakin Justice League!!! So sick of lex luthor, catwomen,harely quin etc..... What a waste of roster space!!!!

mj23007
Stop crying, this is in justice so the game will obviously have more super heros, doomsday, dark seid, sinestro and super whatever is not in the justice league. Btw it's confirmed that hawk girl, sinestro and dark seid and aqua man is in the game
#7 Posted by Gelugon_baat (19483 posts) -

Stop crying, this is in justice so the game will obviously have more super heros, doomsday, dark seid, sinestro and super whatever is not in the justice league. Btw it's confirmed that hawk girl, sinestro and dark seid and aqua man is in the game Shabo883

Do you have any sources to back that claim?

#8 Posted by Shabo883 (116 posts) -

[QUOTE="Shabo883"]Stop crying, this is in justice so the game will obviously have more super heros, doomsday, dark seid, sinestro and super whatever is not in the justice league. Btw it's confirmed that hawk girl, sinestro and dark seid and aqua man is in the game Gelugon_baat

Do you have any sources to back that claim?

Yeah your grand mother, she's good after bingo
#9 Posted by Gelugon_baat (19483 posts) -

Yeah your grand mother, she's good after bingo Shabo883

What do you mean by "good", Shabo883? "Good" at what, exactly?

#10 Posted by Shabo883 (116 posts) -

[QUOTE="Shabo883"]Yeah your grand mother, she's good after bingo Gelugon_baat

What do you mean by "good", Shabo883? "Good" at what, exactly?

You should ask her lol hey but look at your sig, are u suggesting that you never drawn those pics?
#11 Posted by Gelugon_baat (19483 posts) -

You are going off-topic again, Shabo883.

#12 Posted by Shabo883 (116 posts) -

You are going off-topic again, Shabo883.

Gelugon_baat
Your point stupid?
#13 Posted by zvrhulst (19 posts) -

Why do you do this Shabo? Do you think its funny or think you are actually providing to the thread? I mean come on.

#14 Posted by Shabo883 (116 posts) -

Why do you do this Shabo? Do you think its funny or think you are actually providing to the thread? I mean come on.

zvrhulst
Are u adding to the thread by asking me to add to the thread? You are a hypocrite, and dumb
#15 Posted by Gelugon_baat (19483 posts) -

Are u adding to the thread by asking me to add to the thread? You are a hypocrite, and dumb Shabo883

Oh, you are one to talk about others being hypocritical, Shabo883.

#16 Posted by Onafets87 (171 posts) -

From what I saw in the latest trailer "The Line", there is a winged fighter attacking Luthor from above, but I think it's Hawkgirl: if you pause the video in that specific instant you can see this winged figure wielding a spiked mace, and from what i know Hawkman usually carries an axe...

#17 Posted by Shabo883 (116 posts) -

[QUOTE="Shabo883"] Are u adding to the thread by asking me to add to the thread? You are a hypocrite, and dumb Gelugon_baat

Oh, you are one to talk about others being hypocritical, Shabo883.

yup stupid
#18 Posted by Gelugon_baat (19483 posts) -

It doesn't change the fact that you are making off-topic posts, Shabo883. You are not even focusing on the speculation about Hawkman.

#19 Posted by Shabo883 (116 posts) -

It doesn't change the fact that you are making off-topic posts, Shabo883. You are not even focusing on the speculation about Hawkman.

Gelugon_baat
speculation? ed boon himself said he is not in the game dummy hawkgirl is, and because your not a fan of this game and have a sausage fetish you are in here stalking me
#20 Posted by Gelugon_baat (19483 posts) -

When did Ed Boon say that, then? Can you provide any specifically verifiable quote from Ed Boon?

Otherwise, you are just making stuff up about this game - no different from you making stuff up about other people.