IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover - Long Day of Dogfighting Gameplay Video
This week, we check out Darkspore, IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover, and Outland.Posted Apr 22, 2011 | 1:35 | 32,102 Views
Check out the launch trailer for IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover.Posted Mar 31, 2011 | 1:40 | 9,599 Views
Relive classic 1940s aerial battles over the skies of Britain in this new trailer.Posted Jan 18, 2011 | 1:30 | 9,687 Views
- Apr 15, 2011
Planes chase each other through the sky.
not even close to Ace Combat?! lol. Ubisoft should of just made another Rainbow Six game and this time hopefully they travel outside of Vegas.
Ubisoft is terrible at flight sims. Their development team is mediocre at best. The only reason people think they create great flight sims is because there is no competition. The visual, sound and design alone is terrible. What makes matter worst is since this game will most likely not be a "best-seller" you will probably have to fly around for hours until you find just a few enemies.
1:38 pulling up and to the right to avoid your 6? Lol. Slow yourself down and expose your body.....nice.
One thing that they do very well are flight sims. This is probably one if not the best WW2 combat flight sims out there. Consoles just can't (or won't) do it this good.
- Player Reviews: 12
- Game Universe:
- IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey (X360, PS3, PSP, DS),
- IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover (PC),
- IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946 (PC),
- IL-2 Sturmovik: Pe-2 (PC),
- IL-2 Sturmovik: Fall Blau (PC),
- IL-2 Sturmovik: Forgotten Battles - Ace (PC),
- IL-2 Sturmovik: Forgotten Battles (Gold Edition) (PC),
- IL-2 Sturmovik: Operation Barbarossa (PC),
- IL-2 Sturmovik: Forgotten Battles (PC),
- IL-2 Sturmovik (PC)
- Number of Players:
- Number of Online Players:
64+ Players Online