Ice Age 2: The Meltdown Related Games
The classic gaming character Pac-Man is back for the third iteration of the Pac-Man World series. The game features the classic Pac-Man powers and adds a few new abilities--such as superstomp and electric shock--to assist the yellow-ball-like hero against his ghost foes.
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2005
Chicken Little is an action game based on Walt Disney Pictures' first fully animated 3D feature film of the same name.
- Release Date: Oct 18, 2005
The third chapter in the Tak series, Tak: The Great Juju Challenge features a new cooperative mode which allows players to solve puzzles together.
- Release Date: Sep 19, 2005
The Incredibles: Rise of the Underminer is a follow-up to THQ's action game starring Disney and Pixar's animated family of superheroes.
- Release Date: Nov 1, 2005
Kao the Kangaroo returns in a second adventure.
- Release Date: Mar 21, 2006
Based on the animated series Ed, Edd n Eddy, The Mis-Edventures lets you use all Eds at once while carrying out various missions.
- Release Date: Nov 3, 2005
This adventure game is based on the popular Cartoon Network series.
- Release Date: Oct 11, 2005
If you're on the lookout for a solid platformer for a weekend rental, then Pitfall: The Lost Expedition is right up your alley.
- Release Date: Feb 18, 2004
Psychonauts are operatives that possess psychic powers. When a crazy scientist begins abducting Psychonauts for their brains, it's up to you to put an end to it once and for all.
- Release Date: Apr 19, 2005
It's an unusual game that offers a serious challenge, as well as gorgeous graphics, a strong soundtrack, plenty of style, and a good replay value.
- Release Date: Feb 25, 2002
Voodoo Vince adds an interesting twist to the regular platform game formula, and it's definitely worth at least a look.
- Release Date: Sep 23, 2003
Players willing to look past Crash Twinsanity's faults should find a fun if somewhat familiar experience.
- Release Date: Sep 28, 2004
Vexx feels outdated right out of the gate.
- Release Date: Feb 10, 2003
Rayman 3 re-creates much of the same lighthearted whimsy that made Rayman 2 so incredibly enjoyable, while differentiating the action enough for the game to stand up on its own.
- Release Date: Mar 18, 2003
The Haunted Mansion is built on solid, fun gameplay that is easily accessible to novice gamers but still offers an ample amount of challenge to keep veterans interested.
- Release Date: Oct 14, 2003
Fans of Namco's rotund mascot should get some satisfaction out of Pac-Man World 2, but picky platformer fans may want to give it a rental first.
- Release Date: Oct 15, 2002
Sonic Heroes is truer to its 2D roots than any other 3D Sonic game before it.
- Release Date: Jan 27, 2004
Older audiences probably won't be engaged by it, but Ty 2 should be easily appreciated by juvenile platformer fans.
- Release Date: Oct 12, 2004
While there's definitely a deeper overall package, it still lacks captivating gameplay, or characters you can even begin to care about--the two things you need most in creating an enjoyable platformer.
- Release Date: Nov 16, 2004
Featuring no improvements to its PlayStation 2 cousin, The Wrath of Cortex for the Xbox simply toes the line.
- Release Date: Apr 15, 2002
Dr. Muto is worth a rental for those eager for some kind of platforming on the Xbox, but everyone else should steer clear.
- Release Date: Nov 19, 2002
Blinx has some good ideas, and you won't finish it in a sitting, but that's not much consolation from a game that's a lot more frustrating than fun.
- Release Date: Oct 7, 2002
Though it's a short game, Ty is great for younger players and can provide a satisfying experience for teens and adults as well.
- Release Date: Sep 10, 2002
Zapper delivers challenging action puzzle gameplay in a colorful, upbeat setting.
- Release Date: Nov 3, 2002
Humor is the only thing Whiplash seems to really nail, and chuckles alone aren't enough to carry an entire game.
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2003
- Player Reviews: 4
- Game Universe:
- Ice Age 2: The Meltdown (DS, XBOX, PS2, GC, GBA, PC, WII),
- Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs (DS, PC, PS2, PS3, WII, X360, IP),
- Ice Age (GBA),
- Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs (BB),
- Ice Age Skater (MOBILE),
- Ice Age Village (IP, AND, WINM),
- Ice Age: Continental Drift - Arctic Games (WII, 3DS, X360, DS, PS3, PC),
- Ice Age Online (WEB)
- Number of Players:
Ice Age 2: The Meltdown Navigation