Worth playing

#1 Posted by chkmode (203 posts) -

I know for some people this question is immensely stupid (it is for me) but i can not help but ask Is this game is worth playing. Right now I have nothing to play. I do not want to buy Witcher 2 because I am not in good terms with role playing games. So anybody guide me if this game is fun to play :( ?

#2 Posted by Santesyu (4279 posts) -

I know for some people this question is immensely stupid (it is for me) but i can not help but ask Is this game is worth playing. Right now I have nothing to play. I do not want to buy Witcher 2 because I am not in good terms with role playing games. So anybody guide me if this game is fun to play :( ?

chkmode
of course its worth playing, I think this besides walking dead is the best downladable games so far.
#3 Posted by fadersdream (3153 posts) -

chkmode
I have it, I don't like it. Trying to force my way through it. I got hit early in the game and have spent at least two hours with the red ring around my vision and a pounding in my characters ears that drowns out most of the games dialogue and makes searching for supplies difficult.
#4 Posted by laba-laba (28 posts) -

give only 3 times is to anoyed