Why there isn't any activity here?

#1 Posted by qqxLV (111 posts) -

I see that this game is Top 3 overally and Top 1 in the gamespot games list. How come there aren't any discussions going on about this game?
P.S. How do they determinate which game is the most popular? By the number of clicks it gets in this website?

#2 Posted by PetJel (3723 posts) -
The Steam community discussion in the Hotline Miami tab has quite a lot of activity. I think most people just hang out there.
#3 Posted by Gelugon_baat (19483 posts) -

P.S. How do they determinate which game is the most popular? By the number of clicks it gets in this website?

qqxLV

Yeap, site traffic.

That said, you may want to know that not everyone is inclined to discuss about a game in the forums of any one game site - not when there are other more popular alternatives, such as the various social networking services.

#4 Posted by AndrewHammond (10 posts) -
i agree the steam community of Hotline Miami is more active, i guess the main reason is the game is short. The ranking system of a certain video game on gamespot is nothing to do with how much the game community is active on forums. __________________________________________________________________ Hotline Miami | Hotline Miami Walkthrough | Hotline Miami Playthrough