User Rating: 9.7 | Homeworld 2 (BestSeller Series) PC
okay, first off, this game is incredible. second off, it's not incredible. that sounds strange but it's true. read every single positive thing on this game and it's all true so let me focus on the bad points of the game. the missions are nowhere near realistic. the enemy in every mission is freaking hard, all-knowing and just plain annoying. the mission layouts in HW1 were much better. this one makes you think that relic wants you to lose. they set every mission up so you have play it like 5 times to even come close to beating it, which is just a bummer. games like starcraft, C&C: Generals, etc. are great because you could be just barely scraping by the entire mission and still win giving an incredible sense of accomplishment much like real combat. in HW2, if you're barely scraping by at any point in the mission, you're gonna lose. and if you don't lose in the current mission, you will in the next one unless you can build like 2 dozen ships in 2 minutes. basically the game is amazing except for the fact that the enemy knows what you're going to do, how you're going to do it and when you're going to do it. and if they don't, they just send tons of neverending ships at you. next time relic, try to challenge us, not beat us.