will hitman absolution be on psn??

#1 Posted by kralsk (4 posts) -

Hi, i would like to know if the game will be available for purchase on the playstation store. Thanks!

#2 Posted by OmenUK (1268 posts) -

Hi, i would like to know if the game will be available for purchase on the playstation store. Thanks!

kralsk

I can't say for certain, but it does look increasingly like the more popular games are being made available on PSN so would assume there is a good chance that it Will be made available for PSN.  The only down-side to that though is the fact it will be the fact the price will be much higher than the retail shop price.

#3 Posted by kralsk (4 posts) -

[QUOTE="kralsk"]

OmenUK

I can't say for certain, but it does look increasingly like the more popular games are being made available on PSN so would assume there is a good chance that it Will be made available for PSN.  The only down-side to that though is the fact it will be the fact the price will be much higher than the retail shop price.

Thanks for the answer! I hope it does become psn available because im not form the US and the games here are much more expensive than the base price of 60 dollars. In the psn store i can get it for the real price :P

#4 Posted by OmenUK (1268 posts) -

[QUOTE="OmenUK"]

[QUOTE="kralsk"]

kralsk

Thanks for the answer! I hope it does become psn available because im not form the US and the games here are much more expensive than the base price of 60 dollars. In the psn store i can get it for the real price :P

Damn, I'm in the UK and you could pay for example £39.99 for a game, but on the PSN the downloadable price of the game is sometimes £45 + 

#5 Posted by kralsk (4 posts) -

I'm from Uruguay and we don't even have a playstation store, but i have an american account and the prices are the same that the one in the stores. All you need is some psn card codes.

#6 Posted by The_Luigi (120 posts) -

I'm from Uruguay and we don't even have a playstation store, but i have an american account and the prices are the same that the one in the stores. All you need is some psn card codes.

kralsk
'sup fellow Uruguayan There's a high chance it will be available on the PSN if Kane & Lynch alongside Deus Ex are there already.