Fever Clan Recruiting

#1 Posted by feverbulld0g (4 posts) -
Hey guys trying to establish a base in my clan for hawken. Really not sure how many people are looking to play with a group of people. We are a mature group looking for 16+ of age members with mics. We support multiple games such as sc2, dota2, LoL, and many more which gives us our base of 1k+ members. Some come and join us for some fun! Feverclan.com
#2 Posted by davidsworld3 (2990 posts) -

Who actually plays this game? I tried it and decided would get boring very fast just like mechwarrior online did. These free to play games tend to show great potential but since it's only an online game, then I'm not interested.

#3 Posted by feverbulld0g (4 posts) -

Who actually plays this game? I tried it and decided would get boring very fast just like mechwarrior online did. These free to play games tend to show great potential but since it's only an online game, then I'm not interested.

davidsworld3

Well if you play other games you can join fever too :D League smite dota2 sc2 csgo etc we play

#4 Posted by davidsworld3 (2990 posts) -

Meh I've tried joining several clans from the halo games and I always get bored or annoyed of those I play with, I just go solo or play with ppl I actually know in life. Been a long time since I've just added a buddy I played with online and actually had a great time playing with. Most people suck when it comes to playing online. Most dont use mics or try any real team work. Which is why Halo4 will die fairly quickly no one really cares anymore.