Harvest Moon GBC Hints & Cheats
Adult Cow TrickThis cheat will allow you to purchase an adult cow from the Animal Shop in the village.After you purchase the cow and name it, make sure that its name starts with a symbol (any symbol will work). When you go back to your farm, the cow will be an adult. You can start milking it right away and you'll get medium milk from it.
What's in Your Name?The starting character of your first name determines which Fall and Winter crops you will be able to grow.If the first character of your name is an uppercase letter, you will be able to grow Eggplant in the Fall and Carrots in the Winter.If the first character of your name is a lowercase letter, you will be able to grow Peanuts in the Fall and Broccoli in the Winter.If the first character of your name is a symbol, you will be able to grow all four crops.
Golden ChickenWhen you trade chickens with a friend, you have a 1 in 64 chance of getting a golden chicken back. A golden chicken is rare, as it lays golden eggs.
A watered eggWhen you start getting eggs from chickens, use your waterering can and water the egg above the shipping box. The egg will turn into a block. Pick it up and you'll get an egg. (Repeat as many times as you want)
Walkthroughs & FAQs
Hints & FAQs provided courtesy of GameFAQs.
- Player Reviews: 4
- Game Universe:
- Innocent Life: A Futuristic Harvest Moon (PSP, PS2),
- Harvest Moon (SNES),
- Harvest Moon: Magical Melody (GC, WII),
- Harvest Moon: Frantic Farming (DS, IP, AND),
- Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns (DS, 3DS),
- Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning (3DS),
- Harvest Moon DS: Grand Bazaar (DS),
- Harvest Moon: Hero of Leaf Valley (PSP),
- Harvest Moon DS: Sunshine Islands (DS),
- Harvest Moon: Animal Parade (WII)
- Number of Players:
Harvest Moon GBC Navigation