Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning Question
- Posted by NessaMouse
- on Nov 8, 2012 10:32 am GMT
Unlock the mine?
- Posted by Mothership1953
- on Nov 12, 2012 12:41 am GMT
You need to build Rod's house (Cottage blueprint) and get the music sheet from there BEFORE you can get the one in the Clinic. Aaron won't say anything about the music sheet in the Clinic until after you get, and play, the one in the Cottage.
Aaron (the sprite) will show up after you build the clinic and say he hid some music. If you've built some other buildings around the same time as the clinic, you might have to wait a few days for Aaron to show up or build a new building.
Then you just run in, find the music sheet, and go to the stumps.
Here's more info and step by step guide.
1.Complete Town Renovation #1 and #2
2.After you receive Town Plan #3, buy the Doctor's House blueprints from Rebecca for 2400 G.
3.Construct the house using your farm workshop. The materials are 3 Iron, 15 Small Lumber, 40 Lumber, and 65 Material Stone. You can buy Iron from Rebecca for 510 G each.
4.Once you place the house and Klaus moves in, Aaron will tell you about the music sheet hidden in Klaus' house.
5.Find the Boulder Dance sheet music on the first floor of the doctor's house and return back to Aaron to play it on the musical tree stumps: So-Mi-Do-Mi-Fa-Mi-So
Walkthroughs & FAQs
|Other||Game Calendar by Shiya64||84K|
- Player Reviews: 4
- Game Universe:
- Innocent Life: A Futuristic Harvest Moon (PSP, PS2),
- Harvest Moon (SNES),
- Harvest Moon: Magical Melody (GC, WII),
- Harvest Moon: Frantic Farming (DS, IP, AND),
- Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns (DS, 3DS),
- Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning (3DS),
- Harvest Moon DS: Grand Bazaar (DS),
- Harvest Moon: Hero of Leaf Valley (PSP),
- Harvest Moon DS: Sunshine Islands (DS),
- Harvest Moon: Animal Parade (WII)
HM: A New Beginning Navigation