Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning Question
- Posted by utterlymuah
- on Nov 20, 2012 11:09 am GMT
How to get Black Rocks and branches?
You can also get them by fishing. I've gotten a lot of them by fishing at the dock on my farmland.
I gotten several from the stumps. Just save before you check them. You can reload if you want to get something different.
Try trap fishing at the river. I have a bunch from doing this. I set up two traps across from each other on either side of that island in the middle of the bridges and wait it out. This is pretty good too cuz unlike regular fishing you can get multiples.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
|Other||Game Calendar by Shiya64||84K|
- Player Reviews: 4
- Game Universe:
- Innocent Life: A Futuristic Harvest Moon (PSP, PS2),
- Harvest Moon (SNES),
- Harvest Moon: Magical Melody (GC, WII),
- Harvest Moon: Frantic Farming (DS, IP, AND),
- Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns (DS, 3DS),
- Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning (3DS),
- Harvest Moon DS: Grand Bazaar (DS),
- Harvest Moon: Hero of Leaf Valley (PSP),
- Harvest Moon DS: Sunshine Islands (DS),
- Harvest Moon: Animal Parade (WII)
HM: A New Beginning Navigation