Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning Question
For the Beehives you need 5 honey combs for each one, then you need to buy the blueprints.. then you put a bee in it an wait 6 day,
If you connect them all i think you will get more honey.
Once you build the beehives with the honeycombs and install the bees into them, spray it with perfume from the maker shed to increase the star quality.
Also the beehives will not be active in the winter, so you can only bee keep in the spring, summer, and fall seasons.
Keep beehives close to each other to get more honey
Walkthroughs & FAQs
|Other||Game Calendar by Shiya64||84K|
- Player Reviews: 4
- Game Universe:
- Innocent Life: A Futuristic Harvest Moon (PSP, PS2),
- Harvest Moon (SNES),
- Harvest Moon: Magical Melody (GC, WII),
- Harvest Moon: Frantic Farming (DS, IP, AND),
- Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns (DS, 3DS),
- Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning (3DS),
- Harvest Moon DS: Grand Bazaar (DS),
- Harvest Moon: Hero of Leaf Valley (PSP),
- Harvest Moon DS: Sunshine Islands (DS),
- Harvest Moon: Animal Parade (WII)
HM: A New Beginning Navigation