Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Related Games
In Ninja Gaiden Black you can reprise the role of Ryu Hayabusa, ninja extraordinaire. This sequel to Ninja Gaiden supplies a new story and new missions, plus two more difficulty settings and cinematic cut scenes that provide background about the protagonist.
- Release Date: Sep 20, 2005
The Prince of Persia returns to his kingdom to find it decimated by war and turned against him in Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones. You can play as the time-bending prince or his evil alter-ego as he tries to return to the throne that is rightfully his.
- Release Date: Dec 1, 2005
Pirates is, simply put, an endearing and well thought-out game.
- Release Date: Mar 24, 2002
You can battle hundreds of ancient warriors, both historical and mythical, in Spartan: Total Warrior. As "The Spartan" you can upgrade your weapons and armor and gain the favor of the gods as you fight through epic battles against units ranging from Roman soldiers to skeleton warriors.
- Release Date: Oct 25, 2005
The Castlevania series gets a new protagonist in the form of Hector, a Devil Forgemaster, in Castlevania: Curse of Darkness. Hector left Dracula's service to lead a normal life, leaving Dracula vulnerable to attack by the Belmonts.
- Release Date: Nov 1, 2005
Knights of the Temple II is a third-person action-adventure in which players once again assume the role of a medieval knight.
- Release Date: 2005
The malevolent White Witch has cast a 100-year winter on the land of Narnia, and you can help Aslan free his people in The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. As the four children from the movie, you can battle fantastical creatures such as Minotaurs, Cyclops, Werewolves, and Wraiths.
- Release Date: Nov 14, 2005
- Release Date: Sep 9, 2005
This is one of the best, most challenging action adventure games ever made.
- Release Date: Mar 2, 2004
While Warrior Within's combat and satisfyingly long campaign improve on last year's game, the now darker tone falls somewhat flat compared to the storybook atmosphere in The Sands of Time.
- Release Date: Nov 30, 2004
Galleon: Islands of Mystery fails to live up to its incredibly lofty aspirations, but it does so in spectacular fashion.
- Release Date: Aug 3, 2004
Genma Onimusha is such a refined version of the game that it's almost worth picking up even if you've already played through the original.
- Release Date: Jan 28, 2002
Enclave is a terrific-looking game that is best suited to weathered gamers who won't mind dealing with the extreme difficulty and a number of other problems.
- Release Date: Jul 29, 2002
The story still stands up, but the game that has been wrapped around it simply cannot keep up its end of the bargain.
- Release Date: Nov 11, 2003
Any Xbox owner looking for one of the best and most genuinely stylish action games so far this year should absolutely check it out.
- Release Date: Aug 27, 2003
If you've never played the PS2 version and have a hankering for some more ninja action, Tenchu: Return From Darkness will do you right.
- Release Date: Mar 10, 2004
Nightcaster is a game that aims for the sky but comes up a little short.
- Release Date: Jan 21, 2002
While the game feels pretty short, its interesting premise and impressive presentation pick up the slack and make Beyond Good & Evil a game well worth playing.
- Release Date: Dec 2, 2003
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time can be recommended wholeheartedly. It looks fantastic and features responsive controls, some original play mechanics, a good story, and plenty of thrilling adventure.
- Release Date: Nov 12, 2003
Otogi 2 retains much of its predecessor's unique and awe-inspiring style, thanks to a great cast, some completely new types of challenges, and a presentation that's second to none.
- Release Date: Oct 21, 2004
Like its predecessors, Thief: Deadly Shadows features a memorable protagonist, a great setting, and some very interesting missions.
- Release Date: May 25, 2004
Conan is a third-person action game based on the titular barbarian king featured in the cult classic comic book and portrayed in the Schwarzenneger films.
- Release Date: Apr 8, 2004
- Release Date: Nov 20, 2003
Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy is a great game that any action adventure fan should not pass up.
- Release Date: Nov 10, 2003
Fans of Scooby-Doo will enjoy how the game re-creates the look and feel of the old cartoon series, even if it doesn't tax the graphics capabilities of the Xbox.
- Release Date: Aug 27, 2003
- Player Reviews: 28
- Game Universe:
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (PS, GBA, PC, GC, GBC, MAC, PS2, XBOX),
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (PS2, GC, XBOX, PC, GBA, GBC, PS, MAC),
- Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup (PS2, XBOX, GC, GBA, PC),
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (PC, PS2, XBOX, GC, GBA),
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (XBOX, PS2, GC, GBA, PC, PSP, DS),
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (WII, X360, PC, PS2, PS3, PSP, DS, GBA, MAC),
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (X360, PS3, WII, PS2, PSP, PC, DS, MAC),
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (WII, PS3, X360, DS, PSP, PC, IP, MAC),
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1 (X360, PS3, WII, DS, PC),
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2 (X360, PS3, WII, DS, PC, WIIU)
- Offline Modes:
- Number of Players:
Harry Potter Goblet Navigation