Great game, I highly recommend it!

User Rating: 9.5 | Happy Wars X360
From the cutesy graphics to the large-scale battles, this is a great game for casual and hardcore gamers alike, and the best part, it's completely free! I downloaded it this morning not expecting anything spectacular, but I was pleasantly surprised. The large 15 vs. 15 battles are great and provide a ton of action on the battlefield, the ranking system was a very surprising feature to me and I didn't expect Toylogic to implement anything like this. I really like the Happy Spinner which you can spend points on called Happy Stars to spin the spinner and win anything from weapons to armour to accessories. The different skills you can use for each class are really awesome, and add a sort of depth to the game for a variety for what you can do with your character. A couple things I don't like about the game are the Happy Tickets and slow matchmaking. The Happy Tickets are these tickets you can buy with Microsoft Points to buy packs of weapons, armour, helmets and accessories. It seems like people will just shell out money at a low level to try and get the best equipment which can be unfair. Also, the matchmaking is kind of slow taking up to about 5 minutes just to get into a game, but I've also seen cases of people taking more than an hour to just a find a match. Well, this was my review for the XBLA game, "Happy Wars"! Hope you enjoyed!