What do the gifts really do?

#1 Posted by Mythodkill (4 posts) -
When you get gifts during the battle are they somewhere in an inventory for you to open? Are the items that you have earned at the end of the battle the opened gifts? I don't really get the concept. If anyone knows, enlighten me.
#2 Posted by Sirdazz (1 posts) -
The items at the end of the level is what you get in your item boxes. But what i would like to know is do diffrent color item boxes mean they are more rare
#3 Posted by fireflywang (94 posts) -

u get a gift based on how well u do in the match the better u do the higher the chance of a rare gift. Contributing in anyway increases this. atm tthe easiest way is to play a cleric to heal and res is everyone is facinated by spamming mage Y skills. easily make top 3 in everymatch doing this.

#4 Posted by iiTzAlpha (1 posts) -

u get a gift based on how well u do in the match the better u do the higher the chance of a rare gift. Contributing in anyway increases this. atm tthe easiest way is to play a cleric to heal and res is everyone is facinated by spamming mage Y skills. easily make top 3 in everymatch doing this.

fireflywang
u say playing well in game but i have many of mvp and i still dont have any rare gifts, and my rank 25 i do to much damage in game have high score. if u want play with me add me EpiC x Alpha
#5 Posted by rastogikhushi (1 posts) -
Gifts creates freshness on our face and gives us happiness when if we are sad and many thing which gift do. Regards Send Gifts to India http://www.giftsatclick.com
#6 Posted by PrinceRhymz (96 posts) -
[QUOTE="fireflywang"]

iiTzAlpha
u say playing well in game but i have many of mvp and i still dont have any rare gifts, and my rank 25 i do to much damage in game have high score. if u want play with me add me EpiC x Alpha

Look dude your not gonna get a rare gift everytime your MVP the whole point on rate items is that they are RARE. Be pretty terrible if everyone had rare items wouldn't it? Would defeat the object. Being MVP just increases your chances of getting a rare item.