Too much bots in online matches!

#1 Posted by DrawToLifeFIN (3 posts) -
Ive taken a notice of the bot players in online matches. They can be seen from their names as they normally have somekind of chinese name and a dot at the end of their names. EXAMPLE Yuri. and End. I think we should be able to play against real xboxlive players and not some stupid bots! Dont you agree?
#2 Posted by michaelod1765 (2 posts) -
You can play against other xbox live players go on quick match
#3 Posted by malokevi (8 posts) -
Bots fill the empty spots when people leave or drop from the lobby. Half the time, game's would be half full and feel empty were it not for bots. They are a good thing. If you want to play exclusively people, make 30 friends and have a private match, or find a full server.
#4 Posted by DelVega (1 posts) -
[QUOTE="malokevi"]Bots fill the empty spots when people leave or drop from the lobby. Half the time, game's would be half full and feel empty were it not for bots. They are a good thing. If you want to play exclusively people, make 30 friends and have a private match, or find a full server.

The OP is right, bots ruin the online experience. The issues you speak of come from a broken matchmaking system and tons of connection issues. The solution is to fix those. In stead we've got bots. If it were bots we wanted to play against there's CO-OP.
#5 Posted by X_Bl00dsh0t (2 posts) -
Bots do not ruin the experience , they improve it.. They fill the empty gaps of players quitting, they follow objectives and ontop of that they are easy and fun to kill. Although I do think u should be able to change the amount of bots in a private match, I cant 1v1 people without 1 bot or more on each team.