Halo: Reach News
- All Platforms
- First DLC for Bungie's latest sci-fi first-person shooter confirmed for November 30 launch; will cost 800 points, contain three new maps.News - Posted Oct 14, 2010 3:30 pm GMT
- Wedbush's Michael Pachter projects $665 million in sales, boost from Bungie shooter tempered by $100 million slide in rhythm genre.News - Posted Oct 11, 2010 11:30 pm GMT
- GDC Online 2010: Writer-design director Joseph Staten on what he has learned from 10 years in the sci-fi shooter universe, how the studio walked away, and what he wants to accomplish with the upcoming Bungie-Activision project.News - Posted Oct 6, 2010 4:53 pm GMT
- Developer erases credit totals of thousands who "egregiously" exploited system; "more comprehensive" cheater search coming soon.News - Posted Oct 4, 2010 4:56 pm GMT
- Nintendo's latest monster-hunting RPG dominates with 2.6 million sold in debut; Front Mission Evolved beats Halo: Reach in first-week sales.News - Posted Sep 24, 2010 8:57 pm GMT
- New game reportedly being rejected by older Xbox 360s as unreadable; Microsoft "aware" of issue in "small" number of players.News - Posted Sep 17, 2010 12:08 am GMT
- Microsoft hailing its own Xbox 360-exclusive shooter as "biggest US entertainment launch of 2010"; unit sales figures not provided.News - Posted Sep 16, 2010 5:48 pm GMT
- Activision CEO says Halo studio "didn't really have any other alternative" if it wanted to realize vision for next project.News - Posted Sep 16, 2010 12:46 am GMT
- Owners of Microsoft's new entry-level system receive flash memory-related error message for multiplayer mode; Microsoft "working to resolve" issue.News - Posted Sep 15, 2010 5:57 pm GMT
- Franchise at heart of 10-year exclusivity deal will have fresh technology under the hood, handcrafted by Halo: Reach studio; employee count hits 180.News - Posted Sep 14, 2010 8:07 pm GMT
- Release schedule ramps up in a big way with Bungie's final installment in sci-fi shooter series, motion-sensing PS3 add-on, Professor Layton, Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest, and much more.News - Posted Sep 13, 2010 2:10 pm GMT
- Bungie's last game in one of gaming's most famous franchises to be released around Australia at midnight; Sony to release Move motion controller.News - Posted Sep 13, 2010 9:05 am GMT
- Analysts disagree on depth of dip; Wedbush analyst Michael Pachter expects single-digit declines in US retail software sales as Pacific Crest's Evan Wilson projects 18% drop.News - Posted Sep 7, 2010 8:08 pm GMT
- PAX 2010: Creators of Microsoft's highly acclaimed sci-fi first-person shooter series delve into what it took to create their final effort in the franchise.News - Posted Sep 4, 2010 9:55 pm GMT
- Publisher said to have permanently cut off Xbox Live access for gamers who have illegally downloaded prerelease version of Bungie's sci-fi shooter prequel.News - Posted Aug 24, 2010 8:19 pm GMT
- Bungie wraps development on its final installment in acclaimed Xbox 360-exclusive sci-fi shooter franchise; "majority" of team has moved on to Activision project.News - Posted Aug 6, 2010 12:16 am GMT
- Comic-Con 2010: Creative director Frank O'Connor talks with Greg Bear, Karen Traviss, Peter David, and more to discuss upcoming novels, comics, and animated films set in Microsoft's acclaimed franchise.News - Posted Jul 25, 2010 10:29 pm GMT
- Comic-Con 2010: Halo developers unveil new Firefight, Forge additions; unbox previously rumored Xbox 360 bundle onstage.News - Posted Jul 23, 2010 7:39 am GMT
- PC and Xbox 360 gaming rises $228 million, but increased loss per console and Kin cancellation puts Entertainment and Devices division $172 million in the red during April-June quarter.News - Posted Jul 22, 2010 11:35 pm GMT
- [UPDATE] Bungie confirms Microsoft will release package including 250GB silver-finish slimline version of console, two controllers, and next installment in the sci-fi series on September 14.News - Posted Jul 22, 2010 9:20 pm GMT
Hot Forum Topics
- Is Call of Duty Overrate?
- Best free online MMORPGS/FPS games?
- Why MW2 was great, and does anybody still play it any more?
- something new and different...i think you guys will enjoy
- halo reach all alone achievement!
- Need Tributes for The Halo Games
- Halo 4 Multiplayer Discussion
- Halo: Reach race map. PLEASE HELP!!
- It's pretty awesome that this is a "Halo series" specific forum board.
- See All Halo: Reach Forum Topics »
- Player Reviews: 558
- Game Universe:
- Offline Modes:
Competitive, Cooperative, Team Oriented
- Online Modes:
Competitive, Cooperative, Team Oriented
- Number of Players:
- Number of Online Players:
16 Players Online