Why the multiplayer **** !

#1 Posted by Fruitymachete (76 posts) -

- Always the same maps over and over again ( exile or ragnarok )

- alot of FPS drops , some parts are unplayable

- Searching for other people online system sucks.... result ; very long waiting time between match

- some sides are unbalanced vs others. blue team spawn closer to tank and blah blah

#2 Posted by mrsniper83 (1552 posts) -
Then don't play it,go back to your COD.
#3 Posted by Fruitymachete (76 posts) -

I stopped playing and i don't play COD . 2-0

#4 Posted by phillyeagles123 (76 posts) -

- Always the same maps over and over again ( exile or ragnarok )

- alot of FPS drops , some parts are unplayable

- Searching for other people online system sucks.... result ; very long waiting time between match

- some sides are unbalanced vs others. blue team spawn closer to tank and blah blah

Fruitymachete

- This does get annoying, but it is really only bad in Big Team, where it is always Ragnarok or Exile. Map selection isn't nearly as bad in other game modes.

- I don't really have this problem, only when I get into a match with a laggy host.

- I can find a match in seconds, it doesn't take long at all for me. Maybe try searching at a different time.

- The only map I can think of where sides are unbalanced is Exile, where one team spawns right next to the Guass hog.

That being said, these don't make the multiplayer bad. It is still great, just because it isn't perfect doesn't mean that it is awful.

#5 Posted by Fruitymachete (76 posts) -

I'm not saying the game is bad , i  love the singleplayer . I can live with the unbalanced side and everone using same gun . But how i'm i suppose to play a game when my FPS drops by alot. espescially with big explosions

#6 Posted by streetfighterDJ (24 posts) -

Maybe it's your router or internet. Sometimes if you have lots of memory stored in your xbox, it could slow down. If they're not the cause, idk what else.:(

P.S. Almost all the time I go to the same maps like Haven which is not a problem with me because I love that map. Your "map" problem isn't realy a problem.

#7 Posted by CallMeDsss (71 posts) -

I dont have a problem with matches being found.  It does get annoying when I play the same map back to back but whatev, ever battle is different.

What drives me insane are the people that I get stuck with at times.  I don't get why team members jump in front of me when I am shooting so I shoot them in the back.  When I am in a ghost and someone jumps in front of me when I am shooting or just walks out and gets run over.  The lack of awareness that some people display at times is just mind boggling. 

#8 Posted by Goron24 (951 posts) -

not to mention

- inconsistent weapon damage. 

has anyone else experienced this? ive been killed in 4 shots by a DMR from full shield. whereas mine takes 6-7. Ive been shot twice by a dmr then punched and i died even though my shield wasnt down. Not to mention if i get a guys shield down one to the head kills him but otherwise its 3-4 shots, ridiculous...

#9 Posted by broke812 (969 posts) -
CallMeDsss, I'm usually on the receiving end of those ppl whizzing around in ghosts and warthogs. I can't tell you how many times I've been killed by my own team because ppl just drive around corners as fast as they can even though they have radar that clearly shows them where their teammates are.